CHAPTER 17

Third person's POV

She took in a sharp, shaky breathe. It was difficult for her, however. Not just breathing, breathing when some has his face in her neck and hands gripping her waist. 

Sid trapped her legs between his, causing her to squirm. She wanted to say something but all she could get out is breaths because of him sweet torture in her neck. She gasped as he took her skin in between his teeth. 

For Sid, he missed it. He missed the morning waking up surprised to find his girlfriend around him. He missed those small make out sessions before both of them could depart. He missed her weird mood swings and demands. He missed her. 

All though it's just 1 day, but only a person who experienced could understand the situation. 

"Le-Leave m-me" Sid heard Ama's muffled voice but that didn't help. He was too busy gripping her waist in his grip so that she won't escape. Not that she wanted to. 

But she was tired. All of her emotions were like a roller coaster. She didn't knew what to do, what to say or what to think. So she decided to let her heart rule over her mind. 

Ama lead her hands to Sid's neck as she cupped the sides. She then pressed her lips in his. The savory taste of the Pringles which he ate from his brother was still there, causing Ama roll her eyes. 

Sid's hand slowly crawled down, from her waist to her hips and then thighs. His lips were doing wonders to her's while his fingers were drawing soothing circles in her things. He was desperate for a entrance but she didn't let him. 

He was close to whinning when he got a idea. Slipping his left hand inside her thighs, he parted the sides of her labia lips, and pushed a finger inside. 

She gasped as she took in a large breathe, her chest heaving up and down. Sid got what he wanted. But this time, he left the lead. He let her do that. 

Sparks.

That's what Amaira felt when her lips danced against his. She too missed him, maybe even more than he, himself. But for a human, a girl specially, self-respect should be above everything. But right now, maybe her love overpowered her self-respect. 

A little cheating is allowed! She thought.

As for Sid, he didn't knew he can feel so distant when just one member of your life is missing. But sometimes, that particular member can create havocs in your mind and heart, even when she is not in front of you. 

He knew coaxing her will be difficult. But he knew it'll difficult for his heart. But this time it got into his physical system as well. He found a different emotion when he saw her in her cute dress in the airport. He got the exact emotion when he saw her in the club as well. Some emotion which he was trying to hide within him since long. But what he didn't knew was she too got same type of feeling seeing him nowadays. 

And now all of them came in together. Atleast that's what they felt. 

Sid's finger was pumping in and out and there was already a knot forming in Ama's stomach. She sucked his upper lips and then came to his lower one's. 

The argument was long forgotten. 

He slipped his hands, to her back, going dangerously down and she locked her hands behind his neck, gasping for some air, looking into his intense, dark eyes. Just as they were about to do something, there was a bang on the door. 

There was a wash of reality, and embarrassment for Ama, as she tried to push the hulk like body, but he didn't had the intention to move. 

He had the lead now. Sucking his girl's lips, he growled as there was another bang.