A Fateful Encounter

Name: Jeon Jungkook

Age: 21

Parents: Dead

Siblings: younger sister

Profession : bartender and studies at university

Hobbies : painting

Speciality : black belt in taekwondo

Personality : kind, shy and hardworking

Name: Kim Y/n

Age: 21

Parents: mom died when she was 5

Siblings: none

Friends: BTS (except jungkook)

Profession: Mafia Queen

Gang Members: BTS (except jungkook)

Hobbies: Playing with guns, collecting guns, painting and torturing people

Speciality: Can shoot with both hands, best at hacking and has lots of obsessions

Personality: Cruel, heartless and psycho Mafia

---------------

---------------

Episode 1

You were lounging in the dimly lit club, surrounded by your gang members, the heavy bass of the music pulsing through the air.

Jimin: "Y/n, what's our next move? That bastard Kai stole another drug shipment. How should we deal with him?"

Yoongi: "Last night, I saw him with a girl at the club. She didn't look like one of his usual flings. Maybe she's his weak spot."

You raised a hand, signaling for silence. "Let me grab a drink first. We'll discuss our plans after."

As you made your way to the bar, you couldn't shake the irritation gnawing at you. You ordered a scotch and sipped it slowly, letting the alcohol burn away your frustration. But one glass turned into several, and before you knew it, the room started to spin.

Jungkook's POV
From behind the bar, I noticed a woman struggling to keep her balance. She looked like she might topple over any second. Instinctively, I rushed around the counter and caught her just as she was about to fall.

She looked up at me, her eyes wide with surprise. But before I could say anything, a group of men-clearly her friends-rushed over and quickly whisked her away.

Taehyung: "Thanks for that," he said to me, nodding before he followed his friends out.

Y/n's POV
The world was a blur, but I remember the moment clearly. Strong arms caught me just as I was about to hit the floor. I looked up, and my breath caught in my throat. His dark brown eyes were captivating, his lips a soft cherry red, and his innocent expression so out of place in a club like this. I was lost in him until my members pulled me away.

The Next Morning
You woke up with a pounding headache, cursing yourself for drinking too much last night. After your morning routine, you joined your gang in the dining room.

Y/n: "Good morning."

All: "Good morning!"

Namjoon: "Y/n, did you figure out how to handle the stolen drugs?"

Y/n: "I did. I've got intel that a shipment of the latest drug on the market is coming in today-and it's being handled by EXO. You know what to do."

Namjoon: "Of course."

Y/n: "Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon-you three are handling this mission. Understood?"

They nodded.

Y/n: "Hoseok, I need you in my office after breakfast."

Hoseok: "Got it."

Taehyung: "Y/n, we have a meeting with Blackpink today."

Y/n: "I'm aware."

After breakfast, you headed to your office, Hoseok following close behind.

Y/n: "Hoseok, I need information on someone."

Hoseok: "Who?"

Y/n: "The guy who saved me from falling last night."

Hoseok: "Why? What did he do?"

Y/n: "It's none of your business. Just do as I say."

Hoseok: "I'll have the details in an hour."

Y/n (thinking): No one can escape me, my new obsession. A smirk played on your lips.

You were jolted out of your thoughts by your phone ringing.

Jimin (on the phone): "Master! Come down to the basement. We caught someone spying on us during breakfast."

Y/n: "I'll be right there."

In the basement, a man was tied to a chair, his face bloodied and bruised.

Y/n: "Who sent you?"

He remained silent.

Y/n (yelling): "WHO SENT YOU?!"

The room fell silent except for Jimin and Taehyung, who remained unfazed.

Y/n: "Taehyung, get my tools."

He handed you a pair of pliers. You grabbed the man's finger, positioning the pliers with precision.

Y/n: "Last chance. Who sent you?"

He didn't speak. You tightened the pliers and snipped off his ring finger. His scream echoed through the room.

Guy: "Kai! Kai sent me!"

You smirked, satisfied, and whispered something to Jimin before leaving the basement.

As you walked towards your bedroom, your phone rang again.

Hoseok (on the phone): "I've got the information you asked for."

Y/n (smirking): "Bring it to my office."

Y/n (thinking): Get ready to meet me soon, baby boy.