Passion and Pranks: The Unexpected Day

Y/n: "Koo?! Are you alright?!!!!!"

Jungkook: "Yeah, yeah, I’m fine, my queen."

He smiled, but his expression faltered when he saw blood on your arm.

Jungkook: "Are you alright, Y/n?!!!! Let’s go to the hospital; you need to be treated!!!!!!"

Y/n: "Koo, relax. I’m fine. The doctor will come to the mansion. Don’t worry."

Jungkook: "Let’s head to the mansion as quickly as possible—but wait, how are we going back? I don’t have a phone. Do you have one?"

Y/n: "Actually, no, I don’t have a phone, but—"

Jungkook: "Oh gosh, now we’re stuck here. HELP!!!! HELP!!!!!"

Y/n: "Koo, Koo, relax. My men already have our location. They’ll be here soon, okay? Don’t worry."

Jungkook hugged you tightly.

Jungkook: "Y/n, can you leave this job and do something else?"

Y/n: "I’m sorry, Koo, but leaving this will create more danger for us."

Jungkook: "Please be safe. I can’t afford to lose you. I’ve already lost many important people in my life. I can’t take this anymore."

Y/n: "Koo, relax. Nothing will happen to me."

Then you heard some cars approaching. Your men had arrived.

Man: "Queen, the car is ready."

He bowed to you.

Y/n: "Let’s go, Koo."

You both got into the car, and the driver started heading toward the mansion. Exhausted, you fell asleep during the ride. Jungkook decided not to wake you and carried you to your room when you arrived.

Your men were shocked to see Jungkook carrying you. It was the first time they had seen someone else handle you like this.

Jungkook laid you on your bed and was about to leave when you stopped him.

Y/n: "Koo, you know I can’t sleep without you."

He smiled and lay beside you, cuddling. You snuggled into his chest and fell asleep, feeling completely comfortable.

The Next Morning

You woke up before Jungkook and went to take a shower as you had an important deal to attend to at the office. After a long, warm bath, you came out in your bathrobe. Jungkook was already awake.

Y/n: "Morning, Koo!"

Jungkook: "Mor—"

He stopped mid-sentence as he saw you in just a bathrobe. He walked up to you slowly, cupped your face, and kissed you passionately. After pulling back, he said:

Jungkook: "Every time I see you like this, it makes me go crazy. Why are you doing this, Y/n? Why do you want to love me? I don’t have anything you have. I live a very poor life. You might not like it."

Y/n: "Koo, I love you for who you are, not in the hope of getting something in return."

He kissed you again. You responded, and he started kissing your jawline, moving to your neck. He began leaving hickeys, and you tilted your head to give him more space. Jungkook stopped when he heard you moan.

Jungkook: "I’m sorry I did that without your permission."

Y/n: "Koo, you have my consent. Don’t worry."

He continued kissing your neck, moving to your collarbone, and then to your cleavage. You moaned loudly as he sucked on one of your breasts while squeezing the other. He kept going, earning more moans from you.

He then moved down, kissing your abdomen, and looked up for permission.

Jungkook: "May I?"

Y/n: "Yes, Koo."

He started kissing your clit, making you gasp. He circled it, giving you pleasure, then entered one finger without warning, causing a small scream. He thrust in and out quickly, adding another finger and squeezing your breasts.

You were close to climax, feeling a knot in your stomach.

Y/n: "D-daddy, I-I’m cumming."

You came over his fingers, and he licked it off clean. He removed his shirt and sweatpants, revealing his hard member. He aligned himself at your entrance and entered in one go, making you gasp.

He thrust slowly at first, then increased his pace as you begged for more.

Y/n: "F-faster, J-jungkook!"

Both of you reached climax together. You came all over him, and he pulled out, coming on your stomach before lying beside you.

Y/n: "It was amazing, Koo."

Jungkook: "Yes, it was. I loved it. I love you so much, Y/n."

Y/n: "I love you, Koo."

You were about to sleep when you remembered your meeting. You quickly got dressed.

Jungkook: "Where are you going, Queen?"

Y/n: "Koo, I have a really important meeting right now, and I’m getting late. See you soon."

You rushed off to your meeting. Jungkook, now alone in the mansion, decided to pull a prank on you. He planned to ignore you just for fun.

Later That Day

You returned after your meeting.

Y/n: "Koo, I’m back!"

You heard no reply and saw him sitting in the living room. You sat beside him, but he stood up and walked to the kitchen. You followed him.

Y/n: "Koo, what happened? Is something wrong?"

He drank water and went to the garden. You followed him there, growing increasingly worried.

Y/n: "What did I do wrong?? Why are you not talking to me? Huh?"

Jungkook continued to ignore you, and you struggled to control your temper.

Y/n: "JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK!!!! WHAT DID I DO WRONG TO YOU? WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME???"

You yelled, but Jungkook burst out laughing.

Jungkook: "You did nothing wrong, my queen. I was just playing with you."

You hit his arm playfully.

Y/n: "Come on, let’s go now."

Jungkook: "Where?"

Y/n: "To eat lunch."

You both headed to the dining room and started eating lunch.

Jungkook: "Queen, are you free tonight?"

Y/n: "Why? Is it something important?"

Jungkook: "No, I just wanted to take you out for a date if you’re free."

Y/n: "Oh, sure, Koo. I’m free. Where will you be taking me?"

Jungkook: "That’s a surprise."

Y/n: "Okay, I’ll be waiting."

You smiled.

Jungkook: "Y/n, can I go get a dress for you?"

Y/n: "Koo, I’ll have all the shopkeepers send you the catalog. You can choose whichever you like. It will be here soon."

Jungkook: "Okay."

He said sadly.

Y/n: "Koo, don’t be sad. You know I can’t send you alone anywhere. I can’t trust anyone else with you."

Jungkook: "I understand, Y/n."

You both finished your lunch, and you headed to your office.

Y/n: "Koo, I’m upstairs at my office. If you need anything, just tell me, okay? And the catalogs will be here soon."

Jungkook: "Okay, Y/n."

He kissed your forehead, and you went to your office.