Sunako Haku

(A/N: this chapter is gonna be short, i'm sorry. it's focusing on who Sunako is and her relationships for now. not too much will be revealed this chapter due to the fact that i don't want to reveal too much information on her yet, so i'm sorry in advance.)

{also if you skipped the description, this is NOT a ranpo x reader, it's x oc. it will NOT follow the events of BSD, it's a coffee shop au + enemies to lover troupe.}

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Sunako Haku. A simple 24 year old girl working at her own coffee shop, Soul Coffee. She had a bachelors degree in literature, seeing as she loves to write. She has chest length dark brown hair with curtain bangs that frame her oval face. Her eyes are a chocolate brown, as all the different types of chocolate swim deep within in her eyes.

Sunako was short for her age, 24 and being 5'3, yet she had a nice and healthy build. She would usually dress nicely, wearing clothing that would fall into the "dark academia" core style. Soul Coffee has a design that goes with Sunako's style.

There's bookshelves full of the best mystery novels and poetry books, even a few of her own books. The walls are painted a light brown, the color looking like when you pour too much milk into your coffee. The windows looking out into the city are tinted an off white color. The hard wood floors were a dark brown oak to add more of a relaxing touch.

The tables and booths were all the same color, the tables being the same color as the walls, the chairs being a matte black. The countertop and stools are light brown, matching the dark brown floors. It's more of a modern coffee shop, but not as bright and out there as most are.

Sunako has been living on her own for 8 years now. When she was 16, she ran away from home. That's when she met her best friend, Chuuya.

Chuuya is a short male with ginger hair and grey eyes. Standing at only 5'2, which causes Sunako makes fun of him. He always claims it's because he's 2 years younger than the female. Though Chuuya and Sunako are always arguing, they're very close friends.

A/N
That was really bad i'm sorry. next chapter is when the story actually starts, i had to give some background information:)