Chapter 2:Chasing you

The bell rang and it was rush hour. Sirena and Justin had the same classes so she tried to catch up with him. She kept looking up and down the hallways and up and down the stairs until she finally found him. "Hey, Justin." Sirena yelled. Justin looked over his shoulder and saw her running after him. "What do you want? I already told you I'm not interested in you." Justin told her. Sirena began to lie to him. "But I don't like you at all." Sirena said to him. Justin blinked twice at her. He didn't have anything else to say so he walked away. "Justin, I know u feel embarrassed but I forgive you." Sirena politely explained. "Ok. What class do you have next I can tell you where it is." Justin said. "I have construction class next." Sirena told him. "That's where I'm going so just follow me." Justin muttered. They walked together side by side just laughing and talking along the way to their class. They finally got to construction class and sat in their seats. "Ok class. Today we will build dinner tables." Mr. Drummer said. Everyone got up and got their tools until Mr. Drummer said that they will be partnered up. Everyone sat back down. "Justin and Sirena, Valerie and Andy, Lauren and Jordan, Lexi and Mark, ect. There are your partners. Now go get your tools! Mr. Drummer yelled. Everyone got there partners and got their tools. After getting the tools Justin and Sirena start to build. "So....um Sirena. I was wondering if you wanted to sit with me and my friends for lunch?" Justin asked. "Sure no problem." Sirena said blushing. They kept building their table until Mr. Drummer told them to stop what they were doing."Everyone get back in your seats!" Mr. Drummer squealed. "Students, this is a pop quiz on building." Mr. Drummer said. Everyone groaned and moaned."Open your books to page 467. Do questions 1-30.....Start you pop quiz." Mr. Drummer said. Sirena couldn't concentrate because she kept staring at Justin and how he was focused on his test. "4 more minutes until the bell rings and your done with your pop quiz!" Mr. Drummer hollered. "Ring ring!!!!" Everyone groaned because they didn't finish their test. It was rush hour again and everyone went to their locker. Sirena was at her locker and then she saw a girl flirting with Justin. She started to ball up her hands into fist. She told herself, no one and I mean no one flirts with Justin but me!