Chapter 3:War

author's note: this chapter might be a little short but the next chapter will be long I promise. Also if u have any ideas spill it.

Sirena walked over by Justin's locker and saw the girl who was flirting with him was her enemy, Lyla since 5th grade. "What the hell....Lyla why are you here and what are you doing. " What does it look like I'm doung.... Justin will be my boyfriend." Lyla exclaimed. Sirena shouted "No one will flirt with Justin but me!" Everyone in the hallway turned and looked at the both of them. They started to grab each other's hair and swung each other around until one of them fell to the ground. Lyla fell and Sirena was on top of her so she grabbed Lyla's arms with one hand and punched her in the face with the other hand. Justin tried to get Sirena off of Lyla but she wouldn't let go of Lyla until she was weak and unconscious. Lyla couldn't move so she just layed down underneath Sirena. Justin finally got Sirena off of Lyla and started yelling. "You said you didn't like me!" Justin fired with anger in his voice. Sirena stared at him then started to explain. "Look I know I told you I didn't like you but that was because you said that  you weren't interested in me so I wanted you to be my friend." Sirena explained. "You know what, don't talk to me and don't even follow me." Justin retorted. With he that he turned around and walked away. Sirena just standed there watching him walk away. She had tears in her eyes and ran to the bathroom crying.