Chapter 5: Just another day

BANG!!! Sirena shot out of bed when she heard her brother banging on the door. "Sirena wake up get ready to go to school!" Austin yelled. "Ok....stop yelling already." Sirena said. She got up from bed and went to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth then went to go pick out her clothes she was going to wear."Mmmmmm.....what should I wear today?" Sirena questioned herself. She pulled out a blue shirt and some black tights. She pulled out her baby blue converses. She plugged in her straighten and while she waited for it to get hot she put mascara,blush, eyeshadow, and lip gloss on. She combed her hair and then straightened her hair. She grabbed her book bag and phone and ran downstairs to the smell of her mother and father's breakfast pancakes and bacon. "It smells so good mom and dad" Sirena said starving. "Good...now hurry up and eat so you won't be late." Her mother said. Sirena stuff the food down and her throat and ran outside to meet Lauren and Valerie. "Hey girl!" Lauren hollered rolling down the window. Sirena opened the car door and said hi to them. "Here comes another boring day of classes in high school." Valerie said laughing. Sirena and Lauren laughed too. They arrived at school. The three girls got out of the red Lamborghini and rushed inside to get to their lockers. The bell rang for first period and everyone went to their classes. Sirena,Valerie, and Lauren ran to science class and sat in their seats. "Good morning class, today you will be taking a quiz." Mr. Butler said. "Just great, I forgot to study last night." Lauren said. Valerie and Sirena chuckled at the sight of Lauren's face. "What is so funny Sirena and Valerie?" Mr. Butler asked. Everyone turned towards them and they were speechless. They didn't have anything to say so they kept their mouth shut for the rest of the period. RING!!!!!!! Everyone rushed to their next class.

author's note: sorry this chapter is short. I didn't have any ideas so I just wrote this. :'( I'll try to make the next chapter long but I can't promise it. Bye ✋✋✌