Date Swap 😉

Jaynandini calls her friends K and L to the palace to help her getting ready for the date.Manyata was standing there just outside her Jaynandini's room and listening to all evil plans.
She is crying because Uday left her only because of Jay.She wipes her tears and  "Fine Jay you had might be successful to ruin my life but now I will ruin all your plans because Uday❤ is one and only my prince charming "Manyata murmured herself with full of guts. I know what to do ? Manyata is now no more confused and stupid , she has learned a lesson from Jay and Akash what they did with her.She has become strong due to all these mess in her life.Now she wants Uday by hook or by crook.She is going to do all the possible things to get Uday back in her life.She walks towards her room.

Here Jay is selecting dress for the date with the help of K and L .

Jay : "guys tell me which one should I wear ?"showing all her dresses.

K : "Jay wear that black one that is beautiful"

L: "No J wear this Pink one it suits on you ".

Jay is confused and after thinking sometime she agrees with L and wants to wear pink .She puts lipstick ,eyeliner and other makeup stuffs and adores herself in front of mirror.Now she is ready for the date.

"Wow jay you are looking so gorgeous" K and L praises Jay

Suddenly someone calls her from unknown number.Jay picks up the phone "Hello"she speaks.

"Rajkumari Jaynandini please come to the city hospital soon"speaks that unknown lady.

Jay:"What happened ?"

"There has been  accident of Yuvraj Udayveer Singh come to the city hospital soon" says that unknown lady.

Jay:"What! What! (in shock) OK I am coming" says Jay and cuts her phone.

That unknown lady is none other than Manyata .Manyata called her from unknown number with making different voice."Now its turn of tit for tat get ready Jay,I will do same to you what you did to me " she murmured herself.

K ,L I need to go to the city hospital soon there has become Uday's accident.K and L are shocked.

Then Jay rushes to the hospital through her car.

At Crown Plaza,

Uday is wearing dark blue suit and white shirt .Looking devilishly handsome.

Looking devilishly handsome