Be with me forever ❤

Manyata is really upset because the way is Uday behaving with her.But she won't give up easily,she still has the power to get her love back.She leaves crown plaza and gets back to Devgarh Palace.

Here Jaynandini reaches to the City hospital then there she knows call of Uday's accident was just a prank.She easily understands this is done by her elder sister Princess Manyata.
"Today you might have taken my place and gone date with Uday making me fool but from tomorrow Uday and you will be separated for forever".she makes herself relief saying this.

Next morning,

Today is the date of flight to London of Uday and Jaynandini.Uday wakes up and thinks how the things are changed drastically .Today he is going to leave Manyata forever (the girl whom he loved from the core of his heart )and will erase all the memories with her stuck in his mind. With this mind set he packs his luggage and gets ready for the flight.

Here Jaynandini is already ready sitting and waiting for Uday to pick up her.Jaynandini is happy that finally she got back Uday from Manyata.

Meanwhile Uday comes to Devgarh palace to pick Jaynandini with him.When he enters to the palace somewhere his eyes are still looking for Manyata .His heart is still saying that Manyata will come and stop him from going forever.Uday is lost in his own and thinking about Manyata.

"Uday ! Uday ! Uday! what happened ? Come on lets go we are going to be late"says Jaynandini

Uday comes back from his thoughts and nodded his head.Uday and Jaynandini is taking blessings from Dadisaheb,komal and Brijraj before going to airport .But Manyata is not present there at that time.The absence of Manyata is not making Uday to feel relax.

Then they both leaves for the flight.They reaches to the airport rolling their luggage.They are checking for their flight number.Airline makes announcement that the flight will take off soon.

Here Manyata also comes to airport running with sweat and hyperventilating.She is running here and there to search for Uday.

"Today I have to stop Uday anyhow from going to London other wise I will lost my love forever"she says in worry.

Uday is about to leave the airport for flight suddenly he heards from the back;

"Don't go Uday I want to live forever with you".

Uday turns back slowly then he sees Manyata standing in front of him.Uday is shocked to see Manyata there.

Uday:"Manyata You ! You are here? (not knowing how to react).

Manyata moves closer to him and puts her finger on his lips while he was saying something;

Manyata: "Ssssshhhhh Uday not this time! this time I will speak and you have to listen!".

She moves backward holding his hands slowly and starts to singing a song "Sun mere Shehzaade"

"Sun mere shehzaade "
"Tu hai mera shehzada"
"Baahon mein leke tujhe"
"Main karti hoon vaada"

Manyata lifts Uday's hands and kisses his hands with full of love ❤