9

I dedicate this chapter to patheticgril

patheticgril's story Again got me an idea of a oneshot similar to the story.

~🥞~
I slammed the table angrily, hearing the words I didn't want to hear.

"No fucking way that devil is sick with such a deadly disease."

I growled at the doctor who flinched at me for my words and my angry demeanor.

"B-but... It's the truth, young lady. It is," the doctor mumbled sadly.

"That guy is the devil himself how the fuck is he sick!?" I yelled at the doctor. He whimpered.

I massaged my forehead.

"Where is he?"

"H-huh?"

"Where is that bastard?!"

"U-uhm," he fumbled with his keyboard shakily. "Room 203."

I stomped my way to Room 203, expecting the bastard to tell me it's "all a prank" that he "got me and fooled me".

Boy was I wrong.

As I burst through the door, he flinched at the sight of me, pale and skinny was he. A sad smile formed on his face and for a moment, there was silence.

"Tell me this is all some shitty prank," I said with eyes narrowed.

He looked at me, scanning my face.

"It... isn't."

"No fucking way you are dying on me!!" I gritted my teeth. "You still owe a punch from me, remember? How the fuck am I supposed to punch you now that I know you're in a fucking hospital? How the fuck am I supposed to stubbornly not forgive you after all the shit I had to go through when you look all shitty and pitiful?"

He silently and gently took my hand, curled it, and punched himself with it.

"I'm sorry you had to know it this way," he mumbled weakly.

I gritted my teeth. "How did you intend me to know, huh!? In your deathbed? Well aren't you quite an asshole, huh?"

He nodded slowly and weakly.

"I... am an asshole..."

"Yes, you're a fucking asshole, for me to fucking figure out that you're dying and I'm the only one who knows besides the fucking hospital crew and your family."

"I'm... I'm sorry... It had to be like this..."

I fell on my knees.

So this isn't a joke. Only me and the hospital crew and the family knows. Not even your friends knew this?

"Please say this is all a prank, please," I pleaded.

"I don't want to lose someone again," I said tears falling.

He gently pulled me in his chest, letting me cry.

"I hate you, just so you know, asshole," I said in between tears.

"I love you too," he chuckled.

I made a face at him and gently slapped him.

"Who said I love you, jerk? I never loved you in a romantic sense."

"You didn't huh?" he smirked, mischievously.

I looked away, remembering what happened a year and a quarter before. "No."

He smiled.

"Tell everyone I loved them, and that I'm sorry."

And just like that

It was as if his existence was erased from this world.
~🥞~

Ok soooo

Uhm

I didn't say the dude's name cuz for one thing I know someone (RKLapid I'm looking at you) would tease me about the "wuv" part. She probably guessed who it is by now. Maybe. Lol anyway

I should go back to modules now hahahhaha byeeeee