5

You know that one funny thing?

Where when you were misunderstood one

Yet the person who misunderstood you

Was the one who wasn't blamed.

Me, who was just simply angry over mah brother watching as I have a conversation with my friend about modules, was called arsagid, Ilocano term for overly sensitive.

Wowwwwwwwww

Who the hell gets happy if someone is watching over you while you are just asking about modules?

Adults always blame kids. Endless cycle.

Like

This adult was supposed to guide me and my brother. I had so many things poured at me to do.

My brother's poster for E tech.

Modules.

Songs for next Sunday.

Document to be typed; requested by another adult.

Preparing the table.

See? So many things right?

And I just asked this adult who was supposed to guide me and my brother a question on how to fix the poster size, when their reply was

"One at a time, will you."

Wowwwwwwww

The freakin audacity to say so when I have soooooooo much more in my hands.

I'm so fucking pissed. A part of me thought, at least NOW you know how it feels, eh? All things have to be done AT THE SAME TIME. It feels so easy, RIGHT?

Just wanted to vent cuz I'm pissed and I don't want to vent at someone personally. I mean, I would just sound like a complaining bish or I would be venting my anger through punches, rudeness... And stuff.

To my friends who have wattpad, please don't be offended, just wanted to vent here doesn't mean I don't want to vent to you. I just want to vent here because I think everyone out there shares the same problems. And I think we all need healing.

If you readers don't like negativity, please move to my other books instead. Sorry about this 😅.

Also, instead of Stupidity 101, I decided I would change this to Vent. I'd be venting negative and/or positive stuff here.

Thank you for understanding.