Aaj jaane ki zidd na karo.....

Soon,the document work finished ,the office was set up and they got the approval in written...

T:we got the approval
R:itni jaldi?
S:i knew it
T: well princess,now we need to conduct the press conference and announce it formally that you would be the head.
R(shocked):head
T:obviously,the company would be under you
R: par dad....how could i be the head?
S:and why you can't be?
R:it's such a big responsibilty...how would i handle?
Shivaay:Ri,don't worry,you can do that aur jaha tumse na ho,we will help you....idea tumhara hai toh boss bhi tumhein hi hona chahiye...
J:don'worry child,you can do it

Om held her hand and reassured her

Om and Ri were sitting in the balcony....he was sitting on the swing...
Ri was roaming here and there

Ri:Om,how would i manage...

He held her hand and made her sit on his lap and kissed her head...she snuggled into him like a baby...

Om:Ri,stop worrying...sab theek hoga
Ri:Om,this is huge....how would i
O:do you trust me?
R:more than myself
O:then trust me everything would be fine...

*finally it was the day of press conference*

Ri was ready in her dress but the zipper was stuck...
Om:Ri
Ri:coming.
Om:tum ready ho?
Ri:...umm...wo...wo...zipper...

and she turned...

he brought her hairs to one side...his touch making her crazy...
Om:Ri,the zipper is stuck....umm hmm...nahi band ho rha...
Ri:i don't have any dress which would be suitable....koi ghar bhi nhi hai...

and she called Jahanavi

Jahanavi told her about the saree which she bought for her and was in her cupboard....Ri took out the saree and showed it to Om...the saree was pretty and would suit her perfectly...

Ri:there is a problem
O:kya?
R:wo mujhe saree pehne nhi aati....i..i can try...
O:do one thing..tum change karke aao...i will help you...
R:huh?😳
O:ohho...we don't have time...go and change...

After changing she came out and he was mesmerised by her beauty...
R:now what?

Om cane back into his senses and handed her phone...
O:search on youtube and guide me...

she was looking at him...
O:what?
R:m video dekhu?

he pulled her by her waist and said in a slow voice

O(smirking):tum kya chahti ho...mein dekhu?

she pushed him

R:nahi....koi zaroorat nhi hai..

She was guiding him and he was helping her...Whenever his fingers brushed on her skin,it created sensations in both....he made the plates and handed her over....

O:i will be back...

Ri was blushing hard and smiling and tucked the plates....
Om came back and again started helping her....he helped her to tuck the pallu with a safety pin...her blush didn't went unnoticed by him...

he kneeled down and took out a waist chain...

He slowly removed the saree which was in front of her belly...and made her wear the waist chain...and his fingers brushed her belly...she held him from his shoulders...his touch was enough to make her loose herself...he kissed the chain giving her butterflies in the stomach....he made her wear the bracelet and kissed her hand....he slowly moved up and made her wear the necklace....kissing the neck...she could feel his hot breath.....then he made her wear the ear rings and kissed the ears one by one....she was breathing heavily....she was shy to face him...she blushed and turned....he held her from her hand....she turned back and hid her face in his chest....

O:get ready soon...

he kissed her head and left...

she looked gorgeous in that saree...both stepped into the car.....both were smiling remembering about the incident....she turned on the radio

"Aaj jaane ki zidd na karo
hayee mar jayenge...hum to lut jaenge...aisi baatein kiya na karo...
Aaj jaane ki zidd na karo"...

The song made it more romantic and both were stealing glances of each other...

They both reached the place and then realisation hit her hard....she was getting nervous....

He held her hand and reassured her...
Both stepped out of the car...
He kissed her forehead and both entered the venue...Both were looking a perfect match...Ri noticed how all girls were staring at Om...Om held her by her waist...
O:tum jealous ho rhi ho?
R:nhi to...m kyu jealous hungi?
O:kyuki mere peeche ladkiyo ki itni lambi line jo lagi hai...

Ri looked back and turned...

Ri(smiling):Really Mr.Omkara Singh Oberoi?mujhe to nhi dikh rhi
O:hmm...possessive...i like it..waise mujhe nhi pta tha tum itni possessive hogi..
R:I am not
O:you are
R:mera bf hi itna cute hai
O:i am not cute
R:then even i am not possessive
O:ok fine,you are not...

Tej introduced her to some of his friends...
Now it was the time for speech....

Tej proudly announced her as the boss and as her daughter....now it was time for her speech....

Precap:He is my man!!!!