Mission Ri ko ptao...

Om's pov

I was working in my room when i saw Ri enter..she looked so exhausted.The exam jitters are definitely taking a toll on her.

"Om, let's go out somewhere know...i need a break...please naa let's hang out like we used to do.." She said giving those puppy eyes.
Gosh! How could someone be so cute and that pout...damn! God Ri, the things you do to me.

"Om" Ri called, breaking me out of my trance.
"Yeah sure, let's go out . Let me take the keys" i replied to her and keeping my files and laptop aside we both made way towards the unknown destination as the poet in me would like to say.
We both went towards the beach.The moonlight falling on her face and the soft breeze blowing her hair made it so serene. A few strands of hair covered her beautiful face.Unconciously, i took my hand and tucked those strands behind her ear. She looked at me with those dark chocolate brown eyes in which i could drown for the entire lifetime.

Ri's pov

Me and Omkara both were standing on the shore and i was so lost in my thoughts that i actually forgot about the surroundings and the few strands of hair falling on my face.Omkara tucked the strands behind my ear and when i looked at him there was something in his eyes which was unreadable and a small smile was there on his face.There was no deny of the fact that i have the most handsome man as my best friend but right now even with those intense eyes, he looked so cute. The unknown emotion went as fast as it came.Suddenly it felt like Omkara realized what he did and withdrew his hand.

Om's pov

Oh hell! Gosh what did i do! I looked at Ri who was so confused and decided to play it normal.

"Want some coffee?"I asked to which she smiled and nodded.

We bought coffee from a nearby local shop and were sitting comfartably in silence when i decided to ask what was bothering her.

"Ri, what's wrong?" I asked to which she sighed

"I am having a hard time with marketing subject. Gosh! I hate that subject ". She replied and her shoulders slumping down.

Aww so my baby is worried about her studies haa...I so badly wanted to chuckle and when she looked at me i bursted out.

"Waah Omkara Waah, London se aa kar tum bhi bdal gye.. apni eklauti pyaari bestfriend ki takleef par hass rhe ho. So bad..." she replied dramatically and started fake sobbing..

"Arrey baba meri baat to suno, m kya karu itni chhoti si baat thi aur tum itna pareshan ho rhi thi...i would help you silly. Now stop this fake crying...logo ne dekh liya to meri band baj jayegi" i replied chuckling.

"So you will help me" she questioned me looking all innocent and smirking. Yes ! people she was smirking...my pretty angel could be a little devil sometimes.

"You know that , don't you" i narrowed my eyes at her to which she simply shrugged , hiding her smile.

.

.

.
During her exam time,both got more closer and closer....he helped her with her studies,the late night conversations with the coffee it was going smoothly.

After her last exam,both were sitting on a swing on the terrace having their coffees

Om:so finally,your exams are over
Ri(joyfully):hmm....finally...aur ab bhai ki shaadi....i am so excited Om!!!
Shivaay bhaiya aur Annika bhabhi dono saath mein kitne acche lagte hai na....pta hai Om har ladki ke shaadi ko lekar itne dreams hote hai...the day would be so special for both of them...
Om:tumhare bhi to kuch sapne honge?

Ri smiled at him
Ri:hmm thode se toh hai
Om:jaise?
Ri:umm...jaise....i want ki koi mujhe baarish mein propose kare....

and both laughed

Ri:Tbh Om,maine iss baare m kabhi nhi socha....i don't even know if someone would love me

Om(in mind) kaash keh pata that i love you the most....don't worry Ri....i will turn your all fantasies into reality...

to cheer her up both started talking on random things like nothing happened.

*Engagement of Shivika*

Ri:arre bhaiya waha nahi yaha par lgana hai....ruko main lgati hoon....

and she stood on the stool arranging the flowers.....

as she was getting off the stool...her feet disbalanced....and she was about to fall and closed her eyes in fear and

jab usne aankhein kholi
she found a strong pair of arms holding her....Omkara

(aa gya hero)))
(rikara bg music)

He helped her to stand on her feet....
Om:tum theek to ho na?
Ri nodded and said thank you...and left to check other arrangements...

This all was noticed by ShivRuvya...

B:hayee!!!ye dono saath m kitne sundar lagte hai naa!!!!
daadi:sach
R:bhaiya aap daadi ki awaaz mein kyu bol rhe hu
S:pagal maine nhi tune bola hai....dumbel oberoi....
R:maine nhi bola...

And the three gulped in fear and saw daadi standing  behind them....

All 3 started stammering
S:daadi....wo
R:hum....to...
B:bas....yuhi....

and started running from there...but  daadi stopped them and twisted Rudy and Shivaay's ears
D:Oye khoto!!tumhe kya lagta ye baal maine dhup m safed kiye hai
R:nahi daadi.....dye se

Shivaay smacked him on his forehead

D:Sach btau kya chal rha hai?
S:wo....daadi...wo
R:Arre bhaiya daadi apni team mein hai....Daadi....O Didi ko ptane ki koshish kar rahe hai....apni setting bitha rhe hai..😂😂

Shivaay smacked him again

S:Daadi wo Om Ri se pyaar karta hai....par hume pta nhi ki Ri usse pyaar karti hai ya nhi...
D:puttar uski aankhon mein dikhta hai ki wo usse pyaar karti hai par abhi tak samjhi nhi...
R:Wow daadi!pta hai Annika bhabhi ne bhi yhi bola tha...
D:Chalo koi to samajhdaar hai

(Savage Daadi🤘🤘)
(Thug life🕶️ playing in author's mind)

During the engagement

Shivaay and Annika ne ek dusre ko ring pehnayi

Annika(whispering to Om):devar ji!!!Accha mauka hai ....abhi couple dance hoga tab Ri ke saath dance karna....usse thode hint to do...

Om smirked listening to the idea....

Precap: Rikara Romance🙈🙈🙈🙈