Characters

Omkara Singh Oberoi

A 22 year old successful businessman
A dream boy with no ego,attitude and much more mature than his age.His bestfriend Ri means everything to him.He knows that it is much more than friendship,he loves her but afraid to confess......

Gauri Sharma

Pursuing her 2nd year in MBA....The beloved princess of the Oberois....Best friend of Om.A sweet and innocent girl who lost her parents at the age of 5 and later started living with the Oberois as Jahanavi(Mother of Om)was a close friend of her mother.

Jahanavi Singh Oberoi
Mother of Om and Rudy.Loves Ri as her own daughter and never differentiated between her and her own kids....A businesswoman who stepped down from business for a long time to take care of her kids.....

Tej Singh Oberoi
A smart and cunning businessman,father of Om and Rudy,could go to any extent to make his kids happy.....

Shakti Singh Oberoi
Younger brother of Tej....a bussinessman,a kind and loving person

Pinky Singh Oberoi
Wife of Shakti...a cheerful lady and a housewife

Shivaay Singh Oberoi
Eldest son of the third generation of the Oberois..... Son of Shakti and Pinky.A smart bussinessman,nothing is more valuable for him than his family,loves Annika and soon would be married to her

Annika Sharma
A fashion designer,young and independent,was adopted by her parents and now handles their bussiness,loves Shivaay and soon would be married to him.

Rudra Singh Oberoi
The most naughtiest of all....Younger brother of Om,teases him a lot.A college student and a big flirt.More than seasons,he changes his girlfriends and never had been into a serious relationship before Bhavya entered in his life....

Bhavya Aggarwal
Girlfriend of Rudy,daughter of close friend of Tej.A stylish girl and a typical modern girl.

Priyanka Singh Oberoi
Youngest of all.....daughter of Shakti and Pinky...

Kalyani
The head of the Oberois....Grandmother of Shivaay,Om, Rudy and Prinku and the most interesting character.....not a typical daadi....much more cooler than her generation