onlyoneof ✦ valentine

― short but sweet scenarios with seven boys
a/n: happy (late) hearts day, everyone! i hope you had a good one. ♡

LOVE.

"GALBI, COME BACK HERE!!" You were shouting at the top of your lungs, trying to calm down the puppy in your care

"GALBI, COME BACK HERE!!" You were shouting at the top of your lungs, trying to calm down the puppy in your care. It was usual that you had to babysit your boyfriend's pets; however, they were being extra rowdy today.

Sitting on the floor, you felt the need to lie down as you stared at the ceiling for a while. With Jisung almost always being away, it felt lonely even with pets as companions.

You felt your eyes getting heavier by the second when suddenly you felt a weight on your tummy, only to realize that the cute Galbi actually responded to your request. You lifted Galbi up as you stretched your arms to the air, still laying on the cold concrete floor.

"You're so adorable, you know?" You extended your arms slightly back down as you gave the puppy a peck on its nose, sticking out its tongue as you did so.

Finally, you put Galbi down on the floor and beside you, then looking around the place.

"Wait, where's Jjim?" Frantically, you searched around you trying to spot the other dog, and saw no sign of it. "Oh gosh," you muttered as you stood up to find for Jjim.

"Jjim, baby, where'd you go?" You grew worried as you roamed around the place, scanning the rooms yet no sign of the puppy.

Suddenly, you heard a soft snoring sound from your left. As you looked, you discovered a sleeping Jjim on one of the beanie bags in the corner. You clenched your chest as you witness the adorable sight in front of you. "There you are! I thought I lost you," you whispered.

With that off your mind, you sat down again and opened your phone, opening your text messages to Jisung. Sadly, you were too sure that he won't have time for Valentine's.

Despite being so unhappy about this setup, it was your duty to be understanding at all times, no matter how hard the situation may be. Still, you decided to text him:

"I miss you, a whole lot. Galbi and Jjim do too."

You sent the message, closing the phone afterward. You went to grab a blanket from your room for you to cuddle. A few moments later, you hear a scratching sound that came from the front door. There, you saw Galbi who was aggressively scraping the door. Galbi might need to take a dump.

"Oh, you need to do your business? Okay, I gotcha." You picked Galbi up and scooped the puppy in your arms. As you opened the door, your eyes grew double times wider.

You let go of the white puppy as it played around on the grassy lawn. Feeling tears well up in your eyes, you went in to hug the person who surprised you a moment ago.

"I've missed you too, silly." At this point, you were crying a river of tears. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming? I haven't prepared anything," you say as you both break the hug.