Generations After Us

This story takes place long after Philza's, Ranboo's, ECT ,Origin smp starts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I watched from the high cliff, seeing as the waves crashed into the side of the mountains face. Today was the day. Today was the day I was going to define the laws of my tribes and fly with heavy weight armour on. I prepared everything, the potions of strength for my wings, the landing spot and I decided to to it next to the ocean so if anything were to go wrong ( which was impossible) I would be safe. I didn't want to risk any damage to my fragile wings so I decided to only wear netherite boots and helmet I made and hide from my mother and father.

The wind kissed my face and my cheeks felt a twinge a pain from the hard blow. Looking over the edge once more " I Airion Minecraft, The 15th generation of Elytrians and the direct female descendent of Philza Watson Minecraft, will be the first member of my family to be able to fly through our skies with heavy armour on". I kept of the ground a sprung into air. Gulping down the potion of strength u flapped my wings harder then I ever had done before flying higher into the sky. High and higher and higher then. I felt an immense pain shoot through my body, it was unlike any pain I have ever felt. My wings went numb and a plummeted from the sky at top speeds. I let out I pained scream but with no response, I fell into the deep ocean below.

I landed deep I to the freezing cold water and scrambled to get to the surface. Thrashing the water below I felt my leg get caught, I panicked and began to tear through the water. I couldn't get any higher above the water. My armour was holding my down and the kelp was tugging my lower. This is it isn't it. I'm gonna die. I am gonna die alone. I could feel myself losing the strength to hold my breath any longer as I descended into the deep, murky sea. Goodbye mum. Goodbye dad. I'm sorry I couldn't do it. I'm sorry that I couldn't help our family. Goodbye world.

W•_ke ••_p

{GENERATIONS AFTER US} chapter two COMPLETE
hope you liked it
I don't proof read -_-

🐝-ENDERBEEEEE