Mr. Baker Boy (Annie Leonhardt x Male!Reader)

Sometimes you just need a sweet thing before calamity strikes.

A/N: Major spoilers for season 1 and season 4 (not the manga, I promise), sexual harrasment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                  —————————

Patrol was dull.

Annie preferred the dullness of Stohess District to the chaos that was training for three years with the two idiots who had come with her, a suicidal maniac and the monster that followed the maniac around.

Here in Stohess she didn't need to worry about them, about her terrible deeds.

(At least, not yet.)

All she needed was to focus on being a good Military Police Officer.

If she could do that, no one would think she was ditching when she had to go on her mission.

It would be like taking a well deserved break.

No one in the Military Police did real work anyway.

Just do good now so you can go home. So you can go home to that man that you call your father.

Suddenly there's a little girl, probably around ten or eleven years old, running towards Annie with tears streaming down her face.

Annie speeds up to meet the girl.

Handle this, write it down and get an off day.

"My brother!", The little girl sobs, "H-He tr-tr-tried to prote-protect me! They-they're gonna k-k-k-kill him! You have to help! PLEASE!"

The girl looks like her whole world is falling apart.

Annie wondered if she had looked like this girl when she had learned that everything was a lie.

That her father had been wrong.

That the Marleyans and Eldians were all a bunch of disgusting liars.

Maybe, she decided, but without the tears and snot.

"Take me to him," Annie says and runs alongside the little girl.

As soon as she heard the moans, groans and loud jeering of "Show me what that mouth can do", Annie knew it was bad.

She finds the men and the little girl's brother in an alleyway close to the slums.

There were four big men, all of them with their pants down, and they seemed to be standing over a curled up body.

Ah, Annie thinks, so they're like that.

"Rape is a punishable offense and can lead to four to six years in prison," Annie deadpans.

Three of the four men turn their heads to look at her.