Raj learns truth

Recap: Shruthi got up from her chair.

Shruthi started walking towards the door. Raj was simply watching her. She locked the door and came near Raj. She sat on his lap and hugged him. He was totally surprised at the same time happy. He also hugged her and realised that she is crying. He broke the hug and cupped her face.

Before he could say anything Shruthi kissed him on his lips. He was shocked by her act but he also started kissing her. Tears were falling from the eyes of both. As they missed each other a lot. They broke the kiss after a long time due to need of air. Both were breathing heavily. They hugged each other.

Raj held Shruthi very tight as if someone will come and take her from him.They were on the same position for long time. They were lost in each other. There was a knock on the door. They came back to sense and distanced themselves. Shruthi was blushing hard. Raj was also blushing.

Raj was about to open the door but Shruthi stopped him. She took her kerchief and wiped the lipstick on his lips. Both were blushing madly. Again there was a knock on the door.

Raj signalled Shruthi to correct her lipstick. She went to washroom and Raj went to open the door. He saw Neha was standing there. She was on leave past 3 days. So she didn't know about Shruthi's pregnancy or about their patch up.

Neha: Good evening Sir.
Raj: What are u doing here at this time, Neha?
Neha: I heard that u r still in office. So I thought of helping u.
Raj: There is no need for ur help. U can leave now.
Neha: What sir? I have came for u....
Raj: Excuse me..
Neha: I mean to help u sir.

Meanwhile Shruthi came out of washroom. Neha got furious on her.
Neha: Hey.... Don't u have any shy? What are u doing in Sir's cabin? Get out of here.
Neha pushed Shruthi but somehow she balanced herself. Raj's anger touched 7th sky.

Raj: How dare u idiot? Who r u to say Shruthi to get out? She is my wife and soon-to-be mother of my child. Who gave u the rights to say who should be in my cabin or not? I'm firing u this moment. Don't even dare to come infront of me again. Get lost.

Neha was shocked on hearing about Shruthi's pregnancy. She didn't expect this. She was fuming in anger that her plan of getting close to Raj has been failed. She left the room. Raj came to Shruthi.

Raj: R u okay?
Shruthi nodded in yes. They hugged each other. After a while they went to Raj Mansion and saw all are waiting for them .

Nithya: Shruthi u have spoilt all my plan. I had more plans to make Raj suffer.
Shruthi: No Atthai(maami). How can I let u to make my husband suffer?
Nithya: My husband....
All: Awww.....
Raj and Shruthi blushed.

Raj: Shut up guys. I'm happy that finally my wife has forgiven me.
Mano: Ufff... Mama(jiju), When did Akka(didi) was angry with u?
Raj: What do u mean, Mano?

Mano said everything about their plan. Raj was awestruck. All others are laughing at seeing his face expression. Especially Rohan. He was the one who was laughing a lot. Raj came and twisted his ears.
Rohan: Ahhhh... Anna(bhai) it's paining. Pls leave.
Raj: U have also joined with them. Y u didn't say anything to me?

Rohan: Anna(bhai), What can I do? Mom said that if I say about their plan to u then She will throw me out of the house. I have become helpless.
Raj: Mom ur the leader of this gang. How can a mother can make her child suffer? U don't love me(fake crying).

Nithya: Oiii.. Stop ur acting. U r the one who made me to plan this. Leave all these come and have ur dinner and go to sleep.
Raj& Shruthi: Ok.
All had their dinner. They all were having a family moment in dining table and all left to their respective rooms.

Shruthi went to washroom and came back after changing her dress. She was wearing Raj's shirt and a long skirt which was very light. Raj saw her and was mesmerized by her beauty.

He slowly went near to her. He grabbed her by her waist and pulled her close to him. She was froze by his action. He slowly asided her hair from her neck and gave her a wet kiss there. This made her melt. She held his head and made him to kiss her.

He took her on his arms and placed her on the bed. He went on top of her and started unbuttoning the shirt wore by both. Lights off.....
They spent a romantic intense night.

What next?
Is this happiness will last forever in Raj and Shruthi's life?
Stay tuned.....

                           -VIJIMIRA 🥰