Chapter 4: 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐧

❝ 𝐀𝐧 𝗼𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝗼𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 ❞

꧁❁꧂

"Y/N L/N? Of course I've heard of her, although it is impolite to address her with her name since most know her as the Aespa of Taizhong"

Keqing answered when Ningguang approached her.

"What does that mean" She inquired.

"Well 'ae' are composed of English characters meaning avatar and experience, as well as the word aspect meaning two sides, which symbolizes "meeting another self and experiencing a new world" she explained.

"You definitely know a lot about her" Ningguang smiled.

Keqing nodded before returning to her work.

꧁❁꧂

"Lady L/N, what an astounding performance that was!" The inn keeper smiled walking behind the black curtain.

Y/N had already changed back into her normal dress and once more her black vail that concealed her eyes was placed over her hair.

"Thank you, sir" she smiled although there dancers fan covered it.

"Here is your payment" he said handing her money to which she turned down.

"Consider this a double favor, you got something out of it and in return I did as well, plus your money is no use to me" she said walking away as if nothing had happened.

"Double favor?"



So what if I used the Wikipedia definition for aespa.
Go listen to black mamba NOW.