Chapter 6: 𝐚𝐛 𝐢𝗺𝗼 𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐞

❝ 𝐈 𝐝𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝗼𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝗼 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝗺𝐞, 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐩 ❞

꧁❁꧂

"Look straight into both my eyes, don't ignore me keep your head up"

Ningguang's auburn eyes clenched closed until she felt a soft, gentle hand carefully caress her cheek making her breath hitch as she cautiously opened them.

"There, see I'm not that scary" the women who she recognized as the dancer from Yao Fu inn chuckled quietly.

"I-" she went to speak not knowing what to say but trusting her instincts, whatever they may be.

"Hush," the women shushed pressed her finger on Ningguang's trembling lips "don't speak"

It wasn't until everything was quiet did she notice the rather loud concert music booming in the background. Background...it appeared they were in the same theater as before but everyone was wearing white masquerade masks.

The dancer followed her line of vision to the many others who peered into their moment and smirked.

"All they do is watch, never acting on impulse" Y/N sighed placing hand on the side of her head and leaning in closer.

"At least, not until I do something to really rile them up" she whispered so only Ningguang was intended to hear her silky voice.

She leaned back and smiled unbeknownst that Ningguangs vision began to began to frenzy and distort her perception as the music seemed to be drowned out by her beauty.

Different colored lights flooded the room casting the women before her in vibrant hues of blues, purples, and reds when her shadow would multiply.

Suddenly a glass dropped and the crowd began to gasp and cheer some even going as far as to shedding real tears.

Y/N's expression changed from unpredictable and sultry to dainty and collected when facing the people head on.

"Ah, seems like your stay is over do" she sighed placing her hands on either side of Ningguangs tense shoulders.

Y/N's hand traveled up to her cheek and her lips opened slightly.

"Ab imo pectore"

Ningguang's auburn hues burst open but she stayed still in her bed thinking over whether or not what just happened was a dream or reality.

Nonetheless she continued with her day still thinking about the beautiful dancer that appeared in her dreams.

"Lady Ningguang, Is everything alright? You haven't  been acting like yourself today" muttered Keqing who polished her swords tip.

"Yes, ever since you got back from your stay at Yao Fu inn you've been acting strange" Ganyu added setting her ink pen down "they didn't put anything in your food right?"

"No of course no" she sighed fixed her slumped over posture "I just...have a lot on my mind"



Guys don't be shy, join the Sara fanclub