Chapter 1

Anita la Rue, Melissa Grace, Bella Jackson, and Emma Chase are characters i made up. Melissa Grace is me.

Melissa Grace POV

I enter Camp Half-Blood hoping to find my twin brother Jason Grace and my sister Thalia Grace. NOPE! All I get is splashed in the face by a random dude. "Hey! You new here? I'm Percy Jackson and this is my girlfriend Annabeth Chase" The dude said. "Yes I'm new here. I'm Melissa Gr-" "MELISSA!" I hear 2 people scream and run towards me, jumping on me. "Melissa! I haven't seen you since last year!" The guy who jumped on me said that while nearly killing me with hugs. Once they got off me I studied their faces for a couple of minutes then realized who they were. "JASON! THALIA! Oh my gods!" "Uhhhhhhhh did I miss something?" Percy asked. "Thalia who's this?" Annabeth asked. "This is my twin sister Melissa Grace." Jason answered. "I JUST GOT AN AMAZING IDEA!" Percy yelled. " What?" " LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE TO WELCOME MELISSA!" Percy yelled so loud i think I'm deaf. "But i wanna unpack first and maybe meet a couple of peo-" " C'mon Melissa it'll be fun, ill go get everyone. Meet me in the Zeus Cabin in 10 minutes!" Thalia said grabbing my arm and running to what i think were cabins. "I'll introduce you to the people who are going to play with us" Thalia said.

@@@@@@@@@@TIME SKIP@@@@@@@@@@

Nico Di Angelo POV

As i was walking to the Zeus Cabin to play truth or dare, I thought about the girl who invited me was really pretty, well Thalia was the one who invited me but the girl next to her was beautiful. She has a blondish blackish hair colour, electric blue eyes kinda like Thalia's but hers is a little different. I forgot that the Zeus Cabin has stairs at the entrance so i tripped and landed in front of the door. The girl that was beside Thalia when she invited me to play truth or dare came out from the Zeus Cabin and said "Oh my gods are you ok? Well my names Melissa what's yours?" Melissa, such a beautiful name I thought. "Im Nico. Nico Di Angelo." I answered "Nice to meet you Nico. Im Thalia's sister and Jason's Twin sister. Come in." As i came I was shocked. I've never been in the Zeus Cabin before and it's way bigger and taller in the inside then the outside. "Is that everyone?" Melissa asked. Thalia nodded. "I think, just let me make sure" Everyone playing truth or dare.

Thalia Grace
Nico Di Angelo
Percy Jackson
Annabeth Chase
Anita La Rue
Bella Jackson
Emma Chase
Jason Grace
Leo Valdez
Piper Mclean
Travis Stoll And Conner Stoll (Twin Brothers)
and Melissa Grace.
"Yup everyone is here so let's start!" Thalia shouted.