everything i needed is you

wrote in march 2021.

hello dear humans so i decided to do one shots as a happy ending bc we all know how much the ending sucked (yes ash is sleeping ofc ;-;) and i already have some really cool ideas for happy endings hehehe but if yall have any ideas tell me ! anywaysssss on to the story :))

Ash's POV :

As i looked at the letter sing gave me from eiji, i just couldn't bring myself to open it, i was afraid, afraid because i was a coward and couldn't even go and tell him goodbye, i couldn't stay by his side and keep him happy as he kept me. i couldn't protect him.., After 10 good minutes of staring at the letter i force myself to open it;

, After 10 good minutes of staring at the letter i force myself to open it;

- Ash, i am very worried because i haven't seen you and i don't know if you are okay

- Ash, i am very worried because i haven't seen you and i don't know if you are okay. You said to me before "we live in different worlds" but i am not sure if that is true. We are from different countries, and our skin and eyes are different color. but so what? We are friends isn't that enough? What else do we need? I'm very happy i came to America. I made many friends here. Above all .. i met you, Ash. ...

You are not alone, Ash. I am with you.

Tears running down on my face i finish reading the letter as i start running in the direction of the airport

Tears running down on my face i finish reading the letter as i start running in the direction of the airport.., when i suddently feel a pain coming from my chest? i didn't even realize as i saw the knife i had there.. i take my gun out and i shot him kneeling down to try to regain my composure and cover my wound. it wasnt deep so i should be alright. its not a big deal.

I saw a taxi at the corner of the street so i start running towards that direction; -"take me to the airport" "that will be 25$ kid" "i'll give you 50$ if u hurry there old man" "you wanna see some real speed kid? i bet you do" the taxist says as he starts the car trying to find the fastest route to that damn airport.

Eiji's POV :

the boarding starts in 40minutes and everyone is here, everyone..but.. Ash.. Where are you my love? i ask myself even tho i know that he didn't come and won't because he thinks that it will be for the best and that he can protect me this way.. but even if its true, i dont want protection, i dont need it if i don't have him by my side. That's all i want.. is it that much to ask for ..? A small tear formes in my eye as i brush it off with my sleeve and i take a look around once more.., just to make sure.

Ash's POV:

I look at the taxi's window just to see that we arrived at the airport and i take 50$ out of my pocket and gave it to him. The minute i left the car i start running into the airport, i looked like a crazy lost puppy but who cares at this point..? i just wanna see my love.., my eiji.
i look around but i couldn't find him.., just as i started loosing hope i see a familiar face, its him, my eiji.., searching for something with his sad cute little face; As soon as i saw him i start running again in his direction,he stands up from his wheel chair and tries to run into my direction as i caught him from falling and take him in my arms.., it was the most wholesome hug we've ever shared; it was a genuine and comforting hug, full of love. We stayed like this for a moment crying in each other's arms and i gave him a little kiss on his cheek just to make sure im not dreaming and this is reality.

Eiji's POV:

Eiji's POV:

"ash im so happy you-" i tried saying something but before i could even finish my sentence "im coming with you" said Ash smiling at me with his beautiful shining green eyes. A tear falls down on my cheek as he wipes it off with his thumb holding my face with his hands,he pulls me into a hug again as we heard that the boarding for the flight America-Japan started. We took our things and boarded together with ibe san looking at us without even saying a thing, just smiling.

Me and Ash sat together, i was at the window and Ash sat in the chair next to me, he was really tired so he fell asleep, his head on my shoulder, holding my hand. As for me i couldn't be any happier, i couldn't stop starring at Aslan, i couldnt believe he was really here, in the same plane as me tightly sleeping with his head on my shoulder, holding my hand. I was lost in my thoughts but i fell asleep, my head falling on Ash's. After some hours of sleeping i woke up and Ash was still sleeping and he was really comfortable the way he was, so i took him in my arms as he pulled me closer and said something in his sleep that i didn't quite understand.. ;-; We still had like 4/5 hours of flight so i let myself be and fell asleep once again cuddling with Aslan.

hellooooooo humans again im pretty sure i will do a part 2 for this one with wayyyyy more fluff hehehheheeh but i hope yall liked this first part :)) anyways bye and tell me if i should continue this bc im not sure i like it ;-; ALSO i wrote another story about killugon// gon x killua whatever but it would mean the world if you could check it ♡☃︎