3,

(AYO. Mature scenes ahead)

"Holy shit" I covered my mouth.

Pansy and Clara turned to me pansy pulled her fingers out of Clara who was sitting on the counter trying to catch her breath.

They both stood there flustered not knowing what to say, Pansy looked at Clara, Clara looked at Pansy.

"So remember that threesome you talked about, Clara?" I asked out if boredom, everyone says I sleep with anyone.. which I guess you can believe if you like, but your only a teenager once, need to take that for granted, find out what you like before you settle.

Pansy and Clara looked at each other then back at me.

"Mhm," she nodded.

"I'll take you up on that offer," I said and sat on the counter, "Aren't you straight?" Clara asked.

"I swing both ways silly"

Clara looked like her whole heart dropped to her stomach, Pansy was smirking knowing how I am.

"I'm joking," I said with a straight face, Clara and Pansy looked at me like they wanted to kill me.

"We will see about that" Pansy crashed her lips onto mine I was shocked but kissed back.

Clara started kissing my neck.

I pulled away from the kiss, "You know how to get your way" I then kissed pansy again and moaning into pansy's mouth from the marks Clara was leaving on my neck and collar bone.

Clara started rubbing one side of my inner thigh spreading then apart.

"Just open your damn legs"

I snapped my eyes open.

"I can't,"

"I'm sorry did I hurt you or something," Clara asked worriedly

"No" I looked at pansy.

"Fuck just do it athena there's no need to be scared," I thought to myself.

I crashed my lips back onto pansy's reassuring her and Clara to continue.

Clara began massaging my inner thigh again and moved to the hem of my underwear.

"You sure?" Clara asked.

I nodded.

"Words Maeve" pansy said.

"Fuck yes," I said as Clara started a circling motion.

Clara tugged on my underwear letting me know she wanted them off, So I sat up and she slipped them off.

She started rubbing circles on my clit making me throw my head back and moan,

She pushed two fingers in me while rubbing my clit with her thumb and kissing my neck.

She fastens her pace then pansy grabbed Clara's wrist.

I looked at pansy I'm frustrated and Clara licking my wet off her fingers turned me on even more.

I tilted my head back in frustration.

Pansy pulled my legs leaning me back more so she could see me at a perfect angle.

I looked at her.

I moaned as pansy started kissing around my thighs, nowhere near where I wanted her tongue to be, "Pansy please" I begged and began to buck my hips foreword, She started kissing and licking my clit, switching between fast and slow edging me on, I turned and moaned, Clara kissed me to muffle my moans, I kissed back. pansy started going in and out of me with her tongue going faster each time.