Chapter 2

Ginny's POV:

It was September the first and my brothers were going to Hogwarts. It was Ron's first year he was a year older than me. I was sad they were leaving as i didn't want to be at home by myself with my mum she probably won't leave me alone and I'm going to be so bored.

We were now at Kings Cross station and we were just outside the wall between platform 9 and 10. We were about to start going through The wall to platform 9 and 3/4 when a boy came up. I was studying him while was talking to my mum. He had vibrant green eyes and scruffy black hair, he was wearing a oversized grey T-shirt, baggy trousers and a blue baggy shirt. He turned towards me and are eyes locked. I saw a flash of gold in his eyes. He then turned a second later and ran through the wall with Ron. Me and my mum followed a minute after but the boy was already gone.

Harry's POV:

My aunt and uncle dumped me at kings cross station. They drove away laughing as they didn't know of any platform 9 and 3/4. I asked a man working here but he didn't know of it either. I saw a family of gingers, I walked and asked how to get to platform 9 and 3/4. When I turned towards the girl standing next to her mum are eyes locked together. I swear I saw her eyes flash silver but I turned away and went through the wall so I wouldn't miss the train.

Ginny's POV:

My twin brothers came running back a few minutes later saying that the boy from before was Harry Potter the Harry Potter. I swearing saw him duck in a window. I waved at him but I'm not sure he saw.

I had to go home. I was so sad to not be able to see my brothers for while and I was stuck with my mum. But I was also glad, as my brother Ron isn't aloud his broom at school so now I could learn how to fly finally (my brothers never let me in the past, so that was one upside of them going).