Never Needed You

"Are you sure we should go in?" George asked Addilyn.

"Positive. We at least have to make sure Adrian is okay." Addilyn said.

They stared up at the manor and they both took a deep breath in. 

George grabbed Addilyn's hand in his and held it tightly.

As they started walking, Addilyn turned around. 

"What is it?" George asked.

"I just have a bad feeling." Addilyn said.

"We'll be fine. Promise Pinkie." George said as he held up his pinkie.

Addilyn intertwined her pinkie with his and squeezed slightly.

They continued walking and when they reached the door, Addilyn realized something was wrong.

"What is it?" George said.

"Something's wrong. Our guards would have come out by now. They know we're here." Addilyn said.

"If they know we're here, why aren't they attacking us?" George said.

"It's a trap. They want us to go in. We have to be on full guard, okay?" Addilyn said.

"Okay." George said.

Addilyn placed a quick kiss on George's lips and they walked through the door, wands drawn, ears open, and eyes wide.

It was dark in the manor, too dark. Addilyn knew her parents always left the main lights on.

Addilyn stopped and so did George. 

She squinted her eyes and looked towards the stairs, and saw none other, than Fenrir Greyback.

"Get down!" 

"Stupefy!"

Addilyn and Greyback both yelled at the same time. 

Addilyn and George ducked and took cover.

"Expelliarmus!" Addilyn said, and Greybacks wand came flying to her hand.

"Ah, clever move." A voice said. 

All of a sudden, all the lights came on, completely blinding Addilyn and George for a few seconds. When they opened their eyes and adjusted to the new light, they saw they were surrounded. 

Addilyn looked up the stairs and saw her mother, father, and a very tired and worn Adrian.

Addilyn's eyes went wide as she stared at Adrian. 

"What did you do to him!" Addilyn screamed.

"Stupefy!" George yelled at someone who was coming towards Addilyn. 

"Who? Your brother? Well we've turned him to have his best potential, of course." her father said.

"Meaning?" Addilyn asked, wand pointed at her father.

"Put the wand down, Addilyn. There is nothing you could do. You're surrounded. If you harm me in the slightest, there are about 60 wands who would not hesitate to kill you, or your beloved blood traitor friend." he said.

"I'm your daughter! You would kill your own daughter?" Addilyn said. 

"Oh, darling, if only you knew." her father said. He started slowly walking down the stairs towards Addilyn and George.

"Take him. The dungeons should do." her father said pointing to George.

"If any of you even think about laying a finger on him, you'll regret it." Addilyn said standing in front of George.