Introducing me

Hi, I'm StarGazer. At least that's what Oakley calls me. She's my human. Well, sort of. She's different than the other humans, but she looks like them and lives amongst them. So she must be human.

I'm a Stormcutter, a sharp class dragon. I'm 21 years old and a male, despite my feminine name.

My best dragon friend is a Deadly Nadder, named Stormfly. A Tracker class dragon. She used to be Sharp class, like me. Her human is Astrid. I like Astrid. I didn't always, but Oakley likes her, so I decided to give her a chance and it turns out, she's not so bad. Actually, her and Oakley are a lot alike.

Who else can I tell you about?

Oh yeah. Toothless. He's a Night Fury. The Night Fury. A Strike class dragon. Why he's called 'Toothless' I'll never know. His human is Hiccup, Oakley's older brother. Hiccup is great, he knows so much about dragons, and he always has food.

So does Fishlegs, he loves us dragons, sometimes a little too much. His dragon is a Gronkle called Meatlug, who can be too sweet for her own good. She's a Boulder class dragon.

The twins, Ruffnut and Tuffnut, are a little creepy sometimes, I won't lie to you. Their dragon is a Hideous Zippleback, a two headed Mystery class dragon named Barf and Belch. They say that dragons tend to reflect their humans personalities and with these four, that could not be more true.

I could say the same for Hookfang. He's a Monstrous Nightmare. A Stoker class dragon. His human is Snotlout. They are one in the same. While Hookfang can be annoying and obnoxious and as Oakley would say 'a mutton head', Snotlout is even more so.

I'm not gonna lie to you, I didn't always enjoy the company of humans. It took a long time for Oakley and I to create the unbreakable bond we have today. Everyone has heard her version of events, but now it's time for my side of the story. So this is the story of 'How I Trained My Human'.