Its just you and I now

Colby POV
"Hey baby! I'm here" Colby shouted taking his shoes off by the door. "Hey Shea? Where are you" Colby called out. "Oh fuck brennen" Shea moaned. "What the fuck!! With b-brennen?" Colby said angrily. "Fuck off Colby no one will ever love you" brennen laughed. Colby ran to the door, putting his shoes on and running out the door to the trap-house. He ran up the stairs and into his room screaming and crying. "Colby? Colby! What's wrong?" Sam asked running in. "Shea cheated on me!" Colby shouted and started punching the wall repeatedly. "Colby stop you're gonna hurt yourself" Sam shouted, Colby wouldn't stop punching the wall so Sam grabbed his hand and pulled Colby into a kiss. "Guys what's going o- I'm just gonna let you do that" Elton said while backing out the room. Colby slowly deepened the kiss lifting Sam to sit on the desk, placing his hand on Sams cheek. "Okay that's enough of eating each others faces off" Corey said giggling. Colby turned around to see Corey, Jake and Elton staring at them and smiling. "Guys leaveeeeee" Sam groaned looking at them. "Okay okay" Jake laughed as they all walked away. Colby turned around to look back at Sam. Sam placed his forehead on Colby's. "It's just you and I now" Sam whispered before kissing Colby again. "Now let's go clean up your knuckles" Sam giggled. "Sam?" Colby said. "What's up?" Sam asked turning around. "I love you, thank you" Colby smiled and blushed. "I love you too" Sam smiled back.

A/N hey guys sorry I haven't posted in so long, my mental health hasn't been the greatest <3