lazy

Colby POV
i sighed looking at the time, 2pm? and sam is still in bed, what is he doing up there? "sam!" Colby shouted from downstairs. "you awake?"... no reply. Colby got up off of the sofa and made his way up the stairs, towards Sam's room.

"sam? can i come in?" Colby asked knocking on the door "mm what?" sam mumbled from the other side of the door. Colby opens the door and walks over to Sam's bed. "you not feeling well bud?" Colby asks quietly. "no i'm fine" Sam hums looking up at Colby. "Then why aren't you getting up" Colby says full of confusion. "Because i can't be bothered" Sam whines closing his eyes. "Sammy, just get up it's not that hard" Colby laughed, nudging Sam. "mmm no i'm hibernating" sam said turning around, snuggling into Colby's side. "What?! It's not that cold out, and you're not even an animal" Colby said looking down at sam. "i can be who i want to be!" sam said loudly while sitting up. "Just get out of bed" Colby said "no". "ugh...you know what, that's it" Colby said, standing up. He bent down and picked Sam up bridal style. "p-put me down" Sam said blushing a bright red. "no" Colby said smiling before walking down the stairs. He put Sam down onto the sofa and laid down on top of him gently, snuggling his head into Sam's neck, Sam decided to wrap his arms around Colby, as they both drifted off to sleep, in each other's arms.

One hour later, Corey and Jake walked into the room after going out to film a video. "hey Jake, look at this"  Corey laughed looking at the two cuddled up on the sofa. "aww" Jake cooed before taking a picture. The pair approached the duo and pulled the blanket on top of them, then they walked over to the cinema room to play games while they wait for them to wake up.
———————————————————————————

Little short oneshot until i have more ideas <3