Chapter 5

Jack
I never believed that there would be other worlds that would exist. This world an infinite amount of options that I could explore. This world had everything Terra had but everything we didn't. It had no buildings but one that was in the middle of the scenery. I started to wonder why I, of all people, would have been sent here. I had no experience in this subject and choosing me was like choosing Bruce Lee to not do any martial arts for the rest of his life. Not a good choice at all. That man chose me and me alone. Bailed me out of prison for a reason I still don't understand why. Everyone said that all I was good at was cooperating with others and that is why I run an orphanage with Jill.

This place was beautiful with grey skies and its green scenery. There was a river near the building. I decided to have a little fun and so I ran towards the river. As I ran, I took off my shirt and it was a good thing I brought extra. I jumped and felt the warm feeling of the water on my back. It was the best feeling I've had since climbing that torturous mountain. I looked around and saw smoke rising from the water. How could the water be that hot? I slowly waded towards the water and felt the same amount of heat as before.

"How could that be?" I wondered. I started to recall everything I learned but none of it applied and so I decided to experiment. I quickly got out of the water and started to throw rocks into it. The water was above 100 degrees because water boils at that temperature. The rocks should break apart but nothing happened to it. It only became wet. I threw everything that I saw but the same damn thing happened every single time I tried. I sat on a rock. I took the journal out and wrote:
"The temperature here is like Hawaii everyday. It is a very different world without all the things that we are used to. It has a different shaded sky. The world is so weird and I can't explain what this world is like. It has one building that has an odd architectural structure. It is a circular building on a huge rock. The water is the weirdest part of this whole world. I believe that it isn't even water. It is hot for a time until someone or something walks into it."

I started to wonder about the water. It was a different kind of water in an odd universe. "Wait...universe," I thought. As Georges Lema said, the universe was created by the Big Bang but there are different galaxies in this universe. What if this world was in a different universe? What if all we saw was a different dimension? I read a book once called "Angels and Demons" about a man who created something and he was murdered for his invention. He made the one thing that everyone knows as antimatter.

Antimatter is talked about in shows such as Star Trek because Capt. Kirk used it for the SSS Enterprise. I always wondered what antimatter is. So then I searched it up. Antimatter was a dimension, the fourth dimension. It was a dimension that either never existed on Terra or that it could not be seen by us as humans. Antimatter is an opposite of matter. Since matter is anything that takes up space and has mass but antimatter is not something that doesn't take up space and that doesn't have mass. It is actually the opposite of each molecule and is different from the actual molecule.

Antimatter reacts differently when matter is mixed with it. In this case, the water became lukewarm after I walked into it. I am in this case the matter and water is the anti matter. The world had anti matter. This is the most amazing discovery in science since the founding of penicillin. I continued to walk around and looked around to seethe difference between matter and antimatter. There was a microscopic difference that could never be told unless looked at very closely with a microscope.

I wondered how I got here using a cave near a grave on a mountain at Terra. The planet was in a different dimension with the biggest scientific discovery. How could a world have an unknown portal to a different universe? The cave was nowhere to be seen. Then, I saw it clearly. The lone rock was the cave. I looked closely at the rock and I saw that it had the same features as one on Terra and even Earth. This could have been because the rock was from Terra. "Maybe I wasn't the first here?" I started to think,"the grave was consisting of soldiers who may have died in war or found this place and were killed here. There could have been life here before I arrived. Maybe there still is." I looked around terrified and did the worst and most stupidest thing ever. "Hello!" I shouted out. No reply. I started to calm down and slowly paced away to take a look.