Chapter VII

-Trial of a Boss-

Hohoho, I knew there was bound to be something like this, in a system similar to a video game of my world.

What I currently went through was the skill points section the voice of the system was speaking aloud to me. Luckily I have around two thousand skill points and the way to get more was by leveling up and defeating monsters to earn them. There seems to be a lot of skills that sound cool and would even give me a higher advantage on combat than the monster I've been seeing lately since I left Dryad and Titania and evolved.

The one's that spark my interest were three of the skills in the whole roster than I can get with the amount I have. Lightning Magic which costs five hundred points, Camouflage which is also five hundred points and Telepathy which costs a thousand points and all I would need is my mind to talk to people instead of speaking out loud which is always a huge pain as an introverted person.

A skill that reached my interest as well was Kin-Control which costed ten thousand points but needed a required status that seemed to be unreachable to me right now.

For now though I will have to do with these three skills that could be way useful to me in combat and for me personally.

[Acquired Skills: Lightning Magic   Camouflage   Telepathy]

This has got to be one of the best days of my life right now.

Okay Appraisal tell me what they do please.

[Lightning Magic

Cast any form of Lightning magic technique and unleash the power of lightning to any opponent]

Expected that, what's next.

[Camouflage

Hide yourself from enemies as to avoid combat or being seen]

Hehehe, maybe I can hide from monsters as well, next please.

[Telepathy

Used to communicate with others using the mind rather than the mouth]

Just the perfect thing for me, what a blessing that god has bestowed to me way later than he probably intended. Thank you lord, for I am extremely grateful. This child will do the best with the skills given to him by your actions and mine alone.

Now than it should be time now that I get caught by a monster right? Or maybe not because I fortified myself from the labyrinth. Basically I secluded myself from the outside with a temporary home like the one I had on the <Upper Stratum>. Wonder if that home is still standing to this day, hopefully it is and isn't inhabited by any weird creatures or humans. Most likely not, since its very large, than again a lot of people probably entered the labyrinth and stumbled upon my home in their way around the area.

To bad for them, because if they did, they'll be dead before they know it once I find out.

Sorry, got a little dark for myself there.

Now back to what I want, I want to try to defeat a level hundred monster around this section of the labyrinth. There should be plenty of them down here after all this is supposed to be one with the most difficult monsters in the whole labyrinth. So maybe I will find more then fifty if there are any. Hold on wasn't the bottom very small when I looked at the size of the map from that book I read? So why is it so large and why are there also small lower leveled monsters around my level of strength?

I thought to myself, but it was the worst time to be thinking once the creature outside decided to reveal itself and break down my small hut. The things wasn't the size of the serpent neither was it of a wold. This monster was enormous and it's skin had a hard scaly texture that resembled that of a extinct dinosaur. It was massive and had the body of a dinosaur but the wings of a giant bird.