Part 13

I walked upstairs and flopped down on my bed with tears forming in my eyes. All I could think about was Matt not liking me. A little voice in my head reminded me that I can't give up but I ignored it and just kept sobbing into my pillow.
**MATTS POV**
Sammy went to the store, and I needed to use the restroom so I went upstairs heading past Brianna's room and I hear quiet sobs. I decide to take a closer listen and I lean my ear on the purple painted door and hear her crying not sobbing, but full blown crying. I decide to walk in and talk to her. It can't be that bad, plus it's the right thing to do.
"Uh hey" I say uncertain
Briana ignores my greeting and keeps crying. She doesn't even acknowledge my presence, but I walk over and sit on her bed with her. I look at her phone to see pictures of Nash and Victoria and I knew what was going on. Their pictures said "5 months strong".
"Briana he doesn't deserve you... hes the one who's making a mistake." I say trying to comfort her.
So all along Nash has been dating Victoria? Why hasn't he told me?
Briana finally sits up and just smiles at me. Her smile made me even more happy instantly and no girl has done that before. Briana and I ended up talking for what seemed like hours.
"So this is what you do with your free time?," I say laughing.
Briana was showing me her fanpage shes had made for me.
"Yeah I know it's stupid," she says laughing and sniffing
I noticed her bio said "still waiting for that notice from my sunshine." That's when I took out my phone and followed her.
"You can change your bio now, I say smiling... But your name can stay, I say smirking.
"@ horny4matt... I like it. It has a nice ring to it" I say laughing even harder
"IT WAS A PHASE OKAY" she says while hitting me on the arm
"You know I can fix that," I say
"Oh," she says flirtatiously
I was just about to kiss her until I hear sammy open the door
"Hey matt I couldn't find the bagels you like so I -OH?! What do we have here? I hope I wasn't interrupting anything..." Sammy says laughing along
"Get out! oh my god Samuel just stop." She says jokingly and angrily
"I should leave, bye Briana. I'll see you Monday or sooner." I say as I walk out her room and head downstairs with Sammy.
I knew both of us had a smile on for the rest of the night. I finally realized that I don't like Briana... I love her.