Part 10

**NASHS POV**
I pull up to Brianna's house and text her to come outside. As soon as I saw her walk out my heart started racing fast. She looked beautiful and I immediately got butterflies as soon as I saw her.
"Operation, briatt is in go," Briana says laughing
"Briatt? What the hell is Briatt," I say laughing along with her
"It's a ship name! It's Briana and Matthew together," she says still laughing
"Your so lame." I say rolling my eyes
We drive for about 15 min and finally reach our destination.
"Ready?" She says
We held hands trying to look like we're a couple. I buy both of us popcorn to share and we head in theater to watch The Boy Next Door. I spotted Matt and Victoria in row 3. We decided sitting a row above them, so we could be close enough to see them but far away enough so they can't see us. The truth is, Matt doesn't know I'm here with Briana.... he just thinks I'm here with a different person because I told him I was brining a "friend" along. If he ever found out our friendship would be in jeopardy, especially if he knew I actually have a crush on Briana now.
About a hour and a half into the movie I see Briana glaring down with tears in her face while she was looking at Matt and Victoria. I look over to see them having a make out session. "Poor Briana..." I thought to myself.
"Nash can we just leave..." Briana says choking on tears
"Yeah of course," I say with sympathy
As were walking to the car I stop Briana.
"Briana, honestly what Matt did in there wasn't cool and uh- I'm sorry I'm bad at this.. What I'm trying to say is-" I say as my words are cut off by a kiss
Before you knew it Briana and I were making out. Her pink plump lips pressed on mine and it was the best feeling ever honestly. The kissing lasted for about 3 minutes. Best. 3 minutes. Of.my.life.
I drove us back to Briana's house to drop her off
"Goodnight Nash. Thank you for everything. I actually had fun." She said in what sounded like a flirtatious tone
"I had fun too. Maybe we should do it again" I said blushing
"Bye," she says smiling as she closes the front door to her house
I drive off thinking of what just happened.