Part 4

After school I invited Jordan, Stella, and Laurel over for a study group. I lead them up to my room so we can study for the upcoming science test. I'm the middle of studying I hear my phone buzz. It was a text from Victoria? I don't understand why she would text me.
"See what she wants," Laurel said.
I open the texts and start replying
Victoria: Hey I was wondering if you would like to come to the party tonight at 8 :))
Me: uh sure.. But no offense why are you being nice to me all of a sudden
Victoria: I can't be nice? I just thought it would be nice if we could start over again 😌
Me: True. But yeah I guess I'll be over. Do you mind if I bring some friends?
Victoria: the more the merrier
"Did she literally just say "the more the merrier", I thought to myself.
*continues texting*
Me: okay bye
Victoria: see YA later.
"So do you guys wanna go to a party tonight?," I ask.
*1 hour later*
Before you know it the 4 of us are in a car on our way to Victoria's house.
"Are you sure we should go Briana? You and Victoria had a rough past. Plus why would she have a party on a Monday night," Stella asks concerned.
"Yeah I can't believe you guys were best friends," laurel says.
As I was about to reply Jordan announces we've finally arrived, and standing in front of door I see matt.
"BRIANA DID YOU KNOW HE WAS GOING TO BE HERE?!," Jordan squealed.
"I completely forgot that matt was coming..." I thought to myself.
In my mind I knew tonight was going to be interesting.