Chapter 2

A/N

Sooo the whole updating once a week thing isn't going to work out. I write to much.

So it'll be a couple times a week, but there's not going to be specific days.

Love you!

************************************

The photoshoot seemed to drag on for forever. Louis didn't try to get Harry to talk again, but he still kept shooting me looks as I pretended to text someone.

They were offered some vegetable tray, and Niall eagerly dug in. Harry wasn't hungry, despite not eating any breakfast, so he let the other boys munch on carrots and celery.

Liam frowned when he noticed that Harry wasn't eating, but he didn't say anything. For all he knew, he could be stuffed from a gigantic meal this morning. Liam didn't want to risk Harry getting angry at him, so he didn't ask.

"Okay, we're ready for group shots?" the photographer said.

They nodded, but Harry wanted to shake his head and leave already.

Harry hated group shots. Louis tended to throw himself all over one of them. Sometimes it was Harry, sometimes it wasn't. Either way hurt.

Today, it was Harry that he chose.

"Okay, just have fun, don't be serious," she ordered.

Louis smirked and Harry stumbled as he jumped into his arms.

"Take it quick! Harry's a weakling and he can't hold me for long!" Louis laughed.

Harry was weak. He had lost a lot of muscle. His arms shook after only a few seconds of holding Louis and he wasn't heavy. Harry was scared that he would drop him.

Relief flooded through him when the picture was taken and he could set Louis down. His arms burned and itched and he realized that he was exhausted.

His head pounded and his mouth was dry.

He shouldn't be this worn out. He was actually breathing hard just from holding Louis and he was a little dizzy.

Okay, really dizzy.

Someone said something. Harry assumed they were told to look serious. He tried to make his face cooperate, but he probably looked like a constipated clown.

"Harry? You're really pale, are you alright?"

Harry thinks it was Liam who spoke, but it sounded like it was from the end of a tunnel.

"He looks like he might pass out," someone commented.

"Harry?"

"Harry?"

"Harry?"

Everyone needed to shut up. He was perfectly fine.

Then everything went black.

************************************

"Harry, wake up!"

Harry felt like he might vomit and his head hurt like he was getting hit with a hammer.

But he blinked his eyes open anyways.

"Hazza, are you okay? You passed out!" Louis yelped.

He sat up, dazed. The boys surrounded him, looking worried and a few other people who worked for the magazine were hanging around.

"I'm fine," Harry said, but his voice was shaking.

Niall looked like he was going to cry and Zayn looked worried as well. Liam just looked thoughtful, his eyes narrowed in concentration.