21

Lisa's POV

When we arrived our friends were there and came to us both,

"Why are you guys just now?" Jennie Unnie ask, Wow didn't expect them to really came here.

"We practice our dance earlier Unnie we need to perfect it, it's for our grades" I said and smile.

"Ooh, then let's go there, and let's wait till your names were called".

After 15 minutes we still aren't called, Eunha and Sehun were performing, and there type of dance were just like us, a sexy type of dance.

"Ok so this is the last paper here in the bowl and here it is, Let's see you guys perform Lisa and Jungkook" Wow after so much wait, lol, anyways we both stand up and get ready Infront, I gave to our professor  my phone because that's were our song was downloaded.

"Baby, I don't think I can handle this after, this dance is too sexy, but don't worry to me because after this we will do this in our room." Jungkook whisper to me before we dance and I also hit his chest.

After dancing everyone clap and shouting "Woah".

"Wow, that's unexpected from you guys" Jimin said and laugh.

———————————————

Please Comment & Vote

•Hi everyone so this is just a short one, this book was almost going to end, sorry to keep you waiting, so I said before that if I published it again it's already completed, I'm so sorry since it's not I really became busy with my school works our teachers just give us more and more hehe anyways I think before Lili's birthday this is already done, I published it already because I don't want to keep you guys waiting.

Thank you for reading it though.🥺😊