13

Author's POV

Time pass by quickly and all of them were knock out except for Jungkook and Lisa, although Lisa is just a but tipsy. Jungkook then decided to carry Lisa and put her on the couch, as he put her there he go beside her and hug her behind but Lisa is moving like she don't want Jungkook to hug her and Jungkook notice it, so he put his elbow on the couch and look at lisa.

"Love? Is something wrong?" he asked but he got silence as an answer. "Love" he called again and put his head on the crook of her neck.

This time lisa look at him and Jungkook at his recent position. " Answer me honestly" she said, Jungkook look at her confused so he asked "what is is?"

"At the game earlier where you telling the truth?" Lisa said, Jungkook was schocked at her question so he wasn't able to answer faster, "Of course I am" he said.

"Then tell me why us your hyung reacting like that? Huh, like there's a meaning to it." She said looking at him, "L-Love" he said.

"See? It's fine" Lisa said and turn her back at him, moving more so that Jungkook will not hug her.

"But love I am saying the truth," He said but it's silence, "Ok fine, I'll tell you".

***

After telling her the the story lisa was so shocked.

"Omg, she's so desperate, so she knew who you are in the first place and acted like she didn't so just she can catch your attention?" She said, Jungkook nodded while hugging Lisa, "That's ridiculous".

"I'm sorry babe, I acted like that, I just want to know if there's any girl catch your attention before I do." Lisa said pouting,

"There's no need to be sorry love, besides of all the girls I flirt, you're the one and only woman who catch my whole attention."

"Aw, that's so sweet baby," Lisa said and kiss Jungkook passionately,

not aware that a pair of eyes saw them kissing.

———————————————

Please Comment & Vote