14

Author's POV

All of them was now seating at the dining table, Jin was preparing the hangover soup as the eldest of them all, the others was still sleepy and groaning in pain because of how many alcohol they drink.

As Jin finish serving the soup all of them start eating, together with the other dishes that he cooked with his girlfriend Jisoo.

"Hey guys I have something to tell you, i'll tell this is very weird." Jisoo said suddenly, and all of them look at her.

"What is it unnie?" Lisa said, curious.

"Unnie what you always say is weird." Jennie said chuckling and all of them laugh.

"No, no promise, this one was a very weird dream." She said

"And it is about the maknaes" she continued, looking at them, and the others look at them too.

"Us?" Jungkook who was eating the whole time asked her, while pointing at him and Lisa.

"Yes, you guys, I have this dream that you two kissed and it's very weird because it looks really really real." Jisoo said making the others shocked and the maknaes choke at the soup. So Rosé and Jimin who was beside them give them water.

"Unnie what kind of dream is that?! And yuck that will never happen, Him? No way" Lisa said after she recover, being very defensive.

"Yes noona, what kind of dream is that? Maybe your just imagining things." He said and go back eating the food.

***

After the talk, all of them already go home and Lisa and Jungkook was laying at theur bed cuddling before they sleep again sincr they are still tired.

"Babe, do you think we convinced them enough?" Lisa ask.

"Yes babe and beside they know that we hate each other and Jisoo noona was the only one who saw us." He said.

"Aishh, someday we will reaveal this and they will be so shocked and I really can't wait too so many girls will not go to you anymore" She said pouting.

Jungkook chuckled and hug her tightly " I can't wait too babe, gosh you don't know how much I was holding my self whenever I see those boys looking at you." He said and then kissed Lisa's forehead.

"I love you Jungkook, so much" Lisa said snuggling closer to him more.

"I love you too Lisa, more than you ever know," He said too and kissed her.

———————————————

Please Comment & Vote