Chapter One

Sat Alone On A Cliff, An Archon By The Name Of Barbatos Sat Alone Playing And Strumming His Little Tune For None To Hear... And To His Surprise He Had An Audience, An Audience Of One... That Being A Stranger Of Which Stared At The Short Archon In Amazement...
Until A Red String Appeared Connecting The Two Men, See If You Had A Vision Or Had Something To Do With A Vision You Would Be Given A Soulmate That Also Has A Vision... And This Story, Is The One Between Two Soulmates Each Their Own Sad Life Maybe Coming Together And Making It Better...

Ventis POV:

I Played My Lyre Alone... Sat On A Cliff For No One But The Night Sky To Hear, Everytime I Stare At Traveller And Paimon... I Can't Help But Feel Alone, They're Here For Me But Why Doesn't It Feel Like It...? All Those Thoughts Running Through His Head As He Strummed His Lyre Like No One Was Watching, Little Did He Know There Was One, A Person That Knows How It Feels To Lose A Loved One And Not Be Able To Regain Them...

Xiaos Pov:

It's Here Again... That Strange Sound That Pulls Me Into The Noise, I've Never Been Able To Identify What The Noise Was But Tonight... Maybe I Wanted To Find It. The Hill Was A Steep Hill To Climb But When I Reached The Top I Saw It... A Beautiful Person Playing The Strange But Persuasive Sound.

3rd Person Pov/Everyone:

"Hey..." The Slight Noise Made The Man On The Cliff Turned, As He Replied Back Startled "O-oh Hey Sorry Did I Bother You?" The Adeptis Eyes Widened "I- Umm, N-no You're Pretty- I-I Mean It, Yeah It Was Pretty," The Taller Boy Said Stuttering And Looking Around Trying Not To Meet The Smaller Ones Pair Of Eyes. Soft Giggles Were Heard From The Boy With The Lyre, There Being A Weird Sensation In The Taller & Probably Older Boy Which... It Felt Like Dreams And Almond Tofu...

To Be Continued!!!! :D
Hope You Enjoyed Chapter One!