『 Demons 』

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

A loud crash made my eyes open, infront of me or should i say, all around me was surrounded by....ugly looking tentacles!?

'Disgusting', i thought.

I tried to get up but got pulled back because my hands were tied together attached to tanjiro's. The rope was hard to break since i couldn't reach my sword. "Mmphm!", a familiar voice was heard, the demon girl crawled out of her box, staring at me, her brother, and the rope back and forth. Lifting one of her hands, she touched the rope and burned it  with her demon art. "Great! Nezuko, take care of your brother and those two, i'll be searching for rengoku-san". I left my teammates, knowing they will wake up soon, and started to look for the pillar. Trying to leave the cabin, i felt something touch my ankles.

'How stupid of me, forgetting that there's tentacles all around us...'

and with a sigh, i unsheathed my sword and used my breathing form to cut them down. The area around tanjiro and the others were clear, time to go find the missing pillar.

Time skip~

There stood the one and only flame pillar, finishing off random demons that appeared on the train by cutting their heads. As soon as i approached him, he noticed me and turns around, with he flashy smile. "Ah (l/n)! I see you're already awake! It seems that the demon on the train used his blood demon art and did some stuff to us. That's why we fell asleep that fas—".

Without finishing his sentence, he senses something and quickly turned around. Something was at the gate of the cabin. It was small, uh very small, a hand maybe. "aAAARGHhh— WTF IS THAT". A scream was heard behind me and almost made my ears bleed. Turning around, as i expected, was the kamaboko squad.

"eH it's crawling away, the hand is crawling away!", the burgundy hair yelled.

The hand, with a weird mouth, was crawling toward the gates and crawled outside. Following it, it went up the train and returned to his sadistic owner. 'Ok why r we standing on top of the tra—"

A sadistic yet calming voice was heard. A demon. There stood, at then end of the train, a demon with black hair. Red and turquoise tip at the end of his hair, green and yellow pattern painted on his face, but most importantly, his eyes. Lower Moon One.

'Ow fck, a twelve kizuki..'

Without hesitating, I charged at the demon with speed with my friends following behind.
Running in zigzags to avoid the demon's attack, i ended up a few meters away from the demon.

Ice Breathing, third form.
Winter's blessing.

Mist quickly covered the area near the demon, clouds forming above him. Nothing seems to happen at first but all of a sudden, sharp ices started to fall from the clouds. They weren't ordinary ice tho. Once the ice makes contact with whatever it touches, it explodes leaving a decent amount of damage and paralyzes the area. The sharp ice weren't big, but sharp and fast enough to tear through demon flesh (depending on the demon tho, it won't do that much against a powerful enough demon).

The lower moon, in which i learned his name was Enmu, just stayed where he was and let out another sadistic laugh. Soon, he merged within the train and we all stopped.

"Did he just leave like that??"

"Kamado my boy! Here's our plan now. Since the demon merged within the train, we will have to separate in group to protect the passengers. The train consists of 8 cabins, I go protect the 4 behind, you and the blond hair protect the 2 in the middle and lastly, (y/n) and this guy protect the rest. Escort all passengers to safety, when you're done, meet me at the last wagon."

We all nodded our heads and started our separate tasks. Running alongside with our boar boy, we arrived at the first two cabins, everyone were enjoying dinner and seems unaware about what's happening in other cabins.

"Ehem, Lady and Gentlemen, there seems to be demons on this train and we would like to escort all of you to safety as quick as possible, I know this sounds unbelievable but i hope all you c—"

*CRASH*

Hearing the noise coming from the very end of the cabin, a demon broke through the door's glass and jumped towards the passengers. At the same time the train suddenly stopped and went off track, causing everyone to panic and scream. Loud noises were heard when the train's wheel made contact with the dirt ground, creating a *SCRERRRIKG* sound. Lord Barbatos, blessed our ears. The train soon started to loose balance and started to fall on one side. everyone within the cabin also started to lean towards the side.

Ice breathing, 8th form, Ice Wall.

A wall of ice was formed, protecting the passengers as the train makes contact with the ground. However, the ice wall was hard since its iCe, passengers still got some minor injuries, better than getting crushed by the train at least.

Crawling out from the debris (you didn't save urself lol), i checked if everyone was ok and gladly, they were fine. After a few minutes of helping people patching up their minor injuries, inosuke and i left them and went to check our teammates. Outside the debris of the last wagon, I see tanjirou laying there with rengoku-san by his side. I tried to get to them but something fast, very fast, ran towards them. A demon, another one? Pink hair, blue strips all over its body. The demon moved at an incredible speed toward tanjiro and tried to smash his head, however the flame pillar acted fast and blocked the demon's attack. The pillar got up in a fighting stance and prepared for his battle. The pink haired demon smirked and started the battle. I quickly ran over to tanjiro anc checked his injuries. Just some minor injuries but he couldn't move right now. All i can do is to tell him to use his total concentration breathing and patch him up. Finishing with patching up his injuries, i focused to the battle happening now far away from us. Rengoku-san got his left eye injured but that didn't stop him to continue the fight. They were saying things that i couldn't hear since we were too far.

Checking tanjiro for the last time, i unsheathed my sword and ran towards the battle scene, hoping to help the pillar in the fight. Running closer and closer to the demon, i noticed something that made me panic a bit.

上弦之三。

Upper Moon Three.

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Anyway hello i'm back!

ik it's been a while since i last updated the story so anyway here's some stuff i want to tell you:

-the storyline is different from the manga, they didn't fight the lower moon one that means enmu isn't dead. yEt.

The story is confusing as hell and i know that—

Happy Valentines day
Have a great day bye