At the back(One shot)

Like any other student was, I myself, also think that school is so annoying. Whenever the school starts, eventually I gain some problems I never did encounter in my whole life. Everyday I get annoyed by people, which doesn't really happens to me at home, maybe when my relatives do visit sometimes. I get depressed and increase this anxiety than I could ever had from growing up. I also get inferior about others, just looking at myself, I have really no taste in fashion, and I mostly hated socializing more than anything, just like reports.

For me school is nothing but taking a lot of risk you handle in life, in the world, in reality. Although it shows nothing but cons to me, there's this thing that I always wanted to do at school. A thing where I could be with myself, my time, my world, my imagination.

Staring at the whole class from my seat, I'd always thought of observing myself from others point of view, it would be really awesome if I could though. I glanced on my desk, and rummaged into my bag to get a piece of blank paper, mechanical pencil, and eraser.

I jotted down some notes I heard from the nonstop yapping teacher in front of the class. I could see some girls totally not paying attention to the lecture and just texting onto their phones all day. From my side, a bunch of guys laughing from a video clip the obnoxious student showed. What's in that video? A question that lingers my mind whenever they did that. While others are just minding their own business, putting on headphones, chattering, or being a goody two shoes and would show respect to the hard working adult in front of the class.

I know, I was not any different from them, people I've always envied, observed, get annoyed at, or be glad to. What I know is, I'm one of the nobody's. Nobody's, the ones who stand in the middle, which you can't really labeled as either good or bad nor ugly or beautiful.

I'm a nobody, whenever girls talk, I can't seem to relate, even when boys do too.

I'm a nobody, in the middle, I talk about nothing. I'm shy, no confidence, lacking appeal, not smart, no sportsmanship, quiet, and boring. Sometimes a day pass by in school where no one talks to me or called my name from a distance.

I was like the air, peacefully living on its own, moving on with the flow of the gentle waves by the sea- quietly, and most of all...simple.

Everyone knows that school is a place to study but, it's also a place where you can have fun and be distracted all day- since you can see your friends and be with them.

I don't really have that friends, or people I can call 'my' friends- they're just people who I don't know why they take the time to say a word to me, like a thing or two. But those little actions did brought a light inside me.

There's only one thing that keeps distracting me at school, and that is my paper.

I stared at the blank sheet, my mind goes wild, different ideas kept flowing into my head me. My right hand started to draw something. I was drawing- I'm creating...art. Ever since I grew up and went to school I've always love to draw, people from home have always told me that I have the talent to. Often, I drew anime, from head shots to busts up, to full bodies or chibi, drawing for me- is the time I can show that I'm myself, it's my 'thing', the one that makes me stand out from a monochrome picture.

It makes me happy whenever I'm drawing, mostly when I'm at the back- since teachers can't thoroughly see what's going on, and that's why part of me in school is distracted too. How funny to say that this thing I kept a liking to, makes me a little way near to detention.

" Ha ha ha," A small chuckle escaped from my parted lips as I continued to think of nothing but stupidity.

-END