Fourteen

Louis was finally 5 months pregnant when a marvelous thing occurred.

" Hawwy! Jellybean!" Harry rushed towards Louis, toothbrush still in his hand, not knowing what his boyfriend meant.

" What?!" Louis pointed at his stomach, he was laying on their bed. He was supposed to be getting ready for school, instead he had pulled up his shirt, leaving a bit of his stomach to show.

" Kick!" And Harry had witnessed it. His baby was kicking, Louis watched in awe. Harry took out his phone, snapping photos of this moment.

" I know babe."Louis grabbed Harry's hand, placing it on his stomach. Letting Harry feel his son kicking.

" No school!" Harry removed his hand.

" Louis we have to go, it's only 6 hours." Louis pouted. Into which Harry kissed. Louis stood up, with Harry's help of course. He stayed on the bed, waiting for Harry to change him. He grabbed a jumper and some sweats, due to the fact that he didn't like maternity pants.

" Brush your teeth." Louis stomped his feet a bit, walking into their bathroom. Brushing his teeth and washing his face.

" Lou? Ready?" Louis nodded, grabbing the iPhone Harry had bought him. Of course the newest one, cause anything for his baby. He could finally play games and take selfies on his phone, all though many times he'd take photos of a naked Harry.

" Buckle yourself." Louis obliged, buckling himself in and putting his feet on the dashboard of Harry's car.

" Louis! Put your feet down!" Louis ignored this, trying to play a game on his phone.

" Louis!" Louis looked at Harry, sticking his tongue out.

" Keep that tongue in your mouth!" Louis obliged, but kept his feet on the dashboard.

" Louis Tomlinson!" Harry pulled up to the parking lot.

" We're here!" Louis said, taking his feet off the dashboard and unbuckling his seatbelt.

" Wait 'till we get home." Louis kissed Harry's nose and got out. Meeting Zayn's eye.

" Hi Zaynie!" Louis hugged Mr. Malik, waiting for Harry to do the same.

" Hi Louis, How's he Harry?" Harry placed his hand on Louis upper back.

" Moody." Zayn laughed, knowing how it felt.

" Come on, class time." Louis pouted, walking with Harry.

_______________________

" Hawwy!" They had just gotten home from school, Louis was waiting for Harry in their big tub.

" Coming Louis." Harry walked in, towel in his hand. He walked over to Louis, helping him stand up. Then wrapping him in the towel and kissing his nose, into which Louis giggled.

" Tickles." Louis scrunched his nose, laying on the bed Harry had placed him on. He got out lotion, rubbing it on Louis skin, wanting his baby to be soft.

" I want jellybean!" Harry looked at Louis, and told him to wait. He walked out and locked the front door, safety was key. He closed their door and turned off the lights, closing all the doors in their room.

" Thank You Hawwy." Louis wanted everything closed, made him feel safe.

" You're Welcome babe. We have to wait for jellybean though, being parents is a hard job.
Gotta enjoy these 4 months."

Louis smiled kissing Harry's bare chest. They liked to sleep naked, habit. Harry let Louis lay on top of him, holding onto his bum.

" Love you." Louis said nuzzling his face in the crook of Harry's neck.

" Love you too." Harry kissed Louis, holding him closely.