I like tacos

No one's pov

They were exploring the abandoned village right aCROSS (I'm sorry I had to... puns) from what look like a tree.

Dust: "Wow, why did we agree to this?!?" Dust complain for the 100th time today.

Killer: "Oh shut up. We're here to help boss, and if going through this AU is helping him... then that's exactly what we are going to do." Killer snapped back at Dust.

Dust: "Okay. Geez. You don't have to be so mean about it."

They all stood silent for a few moments.

"uMm..." Error tried to start a conversation. It was getting more tense by the second and Error couldn't handle it anymore. After all, he was still new to the whole *being part of the bad guys squad.*

Error cleared his throat. "sO,wHy dO YoU tHiNk hE rAn ofF liKe tHat???" They all turned to him.

Cross: "It's pretty obvious don't you think??" Cross told Error.

Horror: "There's not much to say" Horror added.

Error: "wElL, i dOnT uNdeRsTanD sO exPlaIn."

Killer:*sigh* "Boss thinks that he doesn't have the right to meddle in our personal business since, well, he is our boss but we've known him for years. We've shared special moments with him as well... I know this will sound very disgusting and I'll probably regret it later, but, he's like family to us. I wouldn't expect you to understand since this is new to you. But for us... it's different."

Error: "oH"

Dust: "Yep, that's literally it." Dust cut in.

Error: "oK. sOmeTimEs yOu nEeD tO sHut uP." Error said to Dust.

Dust: "Ya know what..." Dust raised his voice."fair enough."

Cross: "Can you guys just be quiet for once?? We're here to look for Nightmare."

Error, Killer, & Dust: "Fine" They continued to search for Nightmare.

Nightmare's pov

Classic kept throwing bone attacks on me.

Nightmare: "WILL YOU JUST LET ME TALK?!?"

Classic: "What did you do with him?!?"

Nightmare: "I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!"

Classic: "Liar!!!" He summoned a Gaster Blaster right in front of me.

Nightmare: "Ya know what?!? I'm tired of this" I quickly dodged the Gaster Blaster and took Classic by the tentacle.

Classic: "LET ME GO, YOU MONSTER!!"

Observing him more closely, I could see that he was crying. A lot. 'Why the h*ll was he crying??' I thought as Classic was trying to fight me.

Nightmare: "Look, let's make a deal. You tell me why you were attacking me and I'll let you go. Deal??

Classic: "Why would I ever even think about making a deal with you?!?!"

Nightmare: "Because right now, you don't have another choice..." Classic stayed quiet. "Now tell me, why were you attacking me?" Classic took a deep breath.

Classic: "Did you hurt Red?" He looked at me, daring me to speak.

Nightmare: "WHO THE F*CK IS RED?!?" He looked at me surprised. "HONESTLY, IF YOU'RE GOING TO ATTACK ME THEN DO IT FOR A GOOD REASON!!!"

Classic: "WAIT. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."

*2 minutes later*

Classic: "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat"