Are you ready for it?

Killer's pov

'Yay! I'm getting dragged by the Stupid Sanes. This is exactly what I wanted! F*ck you Error.' I sighed as Ink looked at me with his weirdly shaped color eyes (?) He's been doing that ever since we got to town. 'Will boss ever come back?' I stopped myself before even thinking 'bout him any longer. 'NO. Killer, control yourself. It's not like he actually cares for you, OR FOR ANYONE. He just uses you to get what he wants. But he makes me so confused... one day he's cold to me...and in the next he's defends me when I need help. It's just-... hard to think that he's a good Boss or a bad one.' I cry in frustration and Dream notices. I wipe the tears off my face and he tells Ink to stop.

Killer: "*sigh*"

Dream: "Are are ok?! Did you get hurt??"

Killer: "Even if I DID get hurt, it really wouldn't matter because I can take up way more damage then you think."

Dream: "Then what is it???"

Killer: "You shouldn't care."

Dream: "Yes, I should care. I'm the protecter of positive feelings and if you're feeling down then I should be able to help."

He give me a little smile. And I fell right into his trap...I smiled back. Blueberry and Ink both smiled at each other. After a while of this Ink let me go and told me to follow them. There wasn't much to do or go so I ended up following them. They led me to Red's house where we saw Red and Edge talking about someone.

Killer: "Hey, what are you guys talking about?"

'Sh*t' Red got up from the couch he was sitting on and Ink had to pull him down.

Red: "WHY THE F*CK IS HE HERE?!?!"

Killer: "DO YOU THINK I WANNA BE HERE?!?!NO, I'D RATHER BE WITH BOSS TALKING ABOUT HIS AU AND HOW HE LOVES THE SMELL OF ROSES. AND-AND HOW HE JUST ABSOLUTELY ADORES LITTLE ANIMALS ESPECIALLY TINY LITTLE BEAR CUBS."

I covered my mouth. 'I think I said too much...' Before I knew it, I was crying. AGAIN. They all looked at me. Eyes (?) Wide open.

Dream: "My brother t-told you that?"

I nodded my head "yes" and Dream looked like he was going to be killed by happiness. It kind of scared me. He started laughing, not in the evil way Ink did when he dragged me all the way out here. It was more like a grateful laugh.

Dream: "Hahaha-I knew it. I KNEW it. Oh my asgore, I knew he'd fall for someone. It turns out to be you."

I looked at him. Clearly confused. He gives me a hug and thanks me. 'NOW I'M EVEN MORE CONFUSED!!!!!! WHY'D HE HUG ME???? WHAT DOES "FALL FOR SOMEONE" MEAN??? AGHHHH...SOMEONE KILL ME PLEASE.'

Dream: "Do you love him back?"

Killer: "waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait... love him back?"

Dream: "Are you blind or something???"

Ink and Blueberry sat down. They looked shocked and scared.

Dream: "My brother is a secretive person. He just doesn't give everybody his favorite animal or color. He only really talks to other people if he needs something... but that's not the case for you. Huh? He tells you stuff about him. He talks to you. The thing that surprises me the most is that he talks you about our AU. It's the one thing I always want to discuss about with him and... he ever seems to care enough to talk. Look, what I'm saying is that he's in love with you. He may not notice it now or he might try to refuse it but he can't stop feelings... so, do you love him back?"

Killer: "I-I-I-I-I-I-I don't know... how am I supposed to know?"

Red: "You are in love. *chuckles*"