Chapter 20

Mia's pov
____________________

"We need to change some things." I said to the boys standing in front of their desk.

"Like what?" Alex asked.

"You have the omegas doing all the chores! This place has a lot of people in it. They can get off their lazy asses and help out! I want you to call all of the omegas in here." I said getting angry.

"Mia they are the omegas they are supposed to do the chores around the house!" Xavier said as I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I yelled and I watched as the 4 omegas walk into the office. There was 3 boys and 1 girl. They all stood in a line and bowed their heads.

"Tell me your names and ages please." I asked as I walked over to them.

The first boy had dark hair and was a little taller than me.

"My names John and I'm 16 Luna"

The next boy had dark hair and looked a little shorter than John. They looked alike.

"My names Josh I'm 15 and John's brother Luna"

The next boy had red hair and was the tallest of all 4.

"My names Kyle and I'm 18 Luna."

The girl was the last one. She was as tall as me and has blonde hair.

"My names Zoe and in 16 Luna" her voice shook as she spoke.

"We also have another omega but we don't know where he is Luna." Josh said none of them looking up.

"That's because he's not an omega anymore. He's mated to head Warrior Max." I said

"Mia why did you need them in here?" Alex asked.

"I'm Luna and I get to make important decisions to right?" I asked the boys. They nodded slowly.

"Well than let me do my thing." I said turning back to the omegas.

"Do you know why you're here?" I asked. None of them said a thing. Which was fine with me but not the twins.

"She asked you a question so answer!" The twins said in Alpha tone.

"N-No Luna" they all stuttered. I saw Zoe step closer to Kyle and he grabbed her hand.

"Shut up you two! I can handle this! I don't need you scaring our pack members." I said in frustration. The twins smiled proudly at me.

"You said our pack members." Alex said. I rolled my eyes and once again turned back around.

"Zoe are you and Kyle mates?" I asked.

"Yes Luna" she said pulling away from Kyle.

"Awe that's so sweet! Also don't call me Luna, call me Mia. Oh and from now on you 4 are not omegas." I said smiling.

"What?" The omegas said

"What!" The twins yelled.

"You two just said I make important decisions in this pack right? Yeah. Well I just made one. It's not fair to have 4 omegas clean the whole house do chores, garden, and clean the pool! This is a big pack you know! So everyone can help out in cleaning!" I said to the twins. Daring them to say no.

"Ok your right we do need to get off our butts and clean." Xavier said and Alex nodding in agreement. I smiled and walked over to them. Placing a kiss on each of their lips.

"Thank you Alex and Xavier." I said hugging them before walking over to the 4 pack members.

"Ok guys is it okay I see your rooms?" I asked and they all nodded yes.