Chapter 4

Mia's pov
__________________

I felt two pairs of arms around my waist and I froze.

"Please get off me" I said getting out of their hold. Hurt filled there eyes.

"Mia" Alex and Xavier said at the same time. Pleading lacing their voice. I looked down not wanting to see hurt and guilt in their eyes.

"Mia please look up." Alex said. I lifted my head but didn't meet there gaze. I herd two gasps and I met their gazes.

"Mia" Alex whimpered. He reached up to touch my cheek were I had be slapped, but I moved away. Hurt filed his eyes. I took a step back and looked back down.

"What did you need to talk about?" I asked as I played with my hands.

"We came to say we were sorry," Alex started.

"What we did was not right and we should have never of done that to you." Xavier finished.

"Then why did you?" I asked looking at both of them.

"We were mad," Alex started.

"We could not find you when we went to your house, and did not know where you were." Xavier finished.

"You could have mind linked me" I said getting angry because they hurt me for no reason.

"We didn't think of it" Alex said still looking at my cheek.

"Well you sure did think of getting that needle. And what about handcuffing me to your bed you must have thought real well before doing that." I said getting mad.

"We said sorry!" the twins yelled

"Sorry doesn't fix the bruise on my face. Sorry doesn't fix the pain on my wrist. Sorry doesn't fix the hurt I feel. SORRY DOESN'T FIX SHIT" I yelled the last part.

"Don't swear." Alex said. This only made me more mad.

"Get the fuck out" I said.

The boys eyes grew darker.

"We are your alphas and you will respect us!" they both growled at me.

"LEAVE" I yelled.

"You have no right to speak to your alphas that way," Alex started.

"And it doesn't matter if your our mate or not you will respect us." Xavier finished. The growled at me while there eyes grew even darker.

"Let me tell you something, alphas" I spat the word alphas.

"My respect is earned not given. And right now neither of you deserve it" I said glaring at them. Their eyes were pitch black. Whoops.

"You will respect us," Xavier started.

"Or you will me punished." Alex ended. They both started growling.

"Fuck you both!" I yelled.

Alex raised his hand, about to slap me. Xavier was about to grab my hands.

"Slap me!" I yelled.

"Hit me were you did last time. Maybe it will make the bruise bigger so every time you see it you will know you put that bruise on my face Alex." I said glaring at him.

"And you Xavier, restrain me so I won't move. Hold my arms back so you can watch me be hit. Every time you see that bruise on my face you will remember how you let it happen, how you held me in place just standing there watching." I said now glaring at Xavier.

"Here let me help you both" I said as I put my hands behind my back and closed my eyes.

I reopened them and looked at the twins.