Chapter 2 - Idaina ten no Miko {The Great Celestial Priestess}

The wind breezes upon the blond figure, searching for the Herrcher that Otto Apocalypse speaks off. Without realizing, she thought, "Isn't this supposed to be an S-rank mission, these are Herrchers were talking, though, I've seen plenty of herrchers before,"

As she walked, she suddenly saw a burning forest, animals screeching running away and humans that are heavily injured. Lucy helped the injured and tended them, she then come into the burning fire, she saw a purple pattern in the bodies and trees of the forest.

The flames rise, but doesn't affect Lucy at all, she then saw a woman with red hair, pales skin, burning yellow eyes, as her outfit a red dress and fire wings, ready to strike any human at will. None can escape her flames, but Lucy only gives a hint of amusement.

"Open The Gate of the Virgin, Virgo!" "Open The Gate of The Lion, Loke" she exclaimed.

"Virgo, Loke, Please take care of her!" Lucy ordered her spirits, Loke then launches a Regulus attack and Virgo attack using Spica lock, but the mage didn't seem to be affected, only to easily defeat

Tsk, no luck, she then put out her bottle and summoned, "Open the gate of the water bearer, Aquarius!"

"Brat, what did I tell you about summoning me from a bottle, tsk I'll forgive you this time," Aquarius, a blued mermaid scolded before uses her keg to summon water.

"Mere water won't touch my unending flames, human! You should have better than that" The girl said, attacking Aquarius with ease.

~

Mirajane Strauss was currently reading mission task until she saw a letter; the one task that Lucy took was now changed into an S-class mission. She ran as fast as she could, opening the Fairy Tail Guildmaster's office, reporting the old man.

"Master, Lucy's solo mission has changed into an S-class mission, what am I going to do?" Mira asked worriedly.

"Then we'll have faith that Lucy will stay alive and well for this mission," Master Makarov said, understanding the situation well.

~

"My attacks didn't work, very well" Lucy sigh.

: Honkai Energy Detected Radiation 1000 HW, Please Proceed with caution: Lucy heard, smiling and give a small thanks before she glared at the girl. "Prometheus A.I. Open Divine Key storage at the Void Archives," Lucy ordered, out of nowhere a golden silhouette of a girl with twin drilled hair said, "Affirmative, Divine Key, Waters Edge Unlocked"

Water's Edge is one of the 10th divine keys created by Dr Mei in the Previous Era. This weapon allowed the user to control water.

"Water's Edge: Raging Riptide" Lucy exclaimed summoning hurricanes of water surrounds the sword, successfully injured the girl.

"So, Honkai-based attacks are her weakness, based on the number of attacks I've given, you're a pseudo-herrcher," Lucy concluded.

"How dare you call me that, Human, I'll let you suffer slowly, Scorching fire attack!" The pseudo-herrcher said, unleashing her attack.

"You're fire burns brighter than the people I knew, but do you think you can stop me?" Lucy smirked, unleashing her honkai powers. "You have no idea who I fought all those years ago; she taught me the art of war, then she became one of them, I thus spend thousands of years of meditating the ways of defeating the honkai. "She thought remembering a woman in black-clad using fire herrcher powers attacked a large burning nation.

"I have strategies against the herrchers of wind, fire, death, and even the void. You are just a foolish girl trembling before the Ki of my mind" Lucy said in mind, smiling getting ready to strike the herrcher, the water surrounding Lucy and the Water's edge, ready the stance she chanted, "Be as still as water, Be free from dust. Be as clear as a mirror, Blade of Taixuan Stance of the shift,"