Chapter 4 - The Moth Who Chases The Flames

5 days later, the eastern area of Earthland, Borders Seal, 12.50 a. m.

After a long journey, Lucy is now outside Ishgar, at Borders Seal, an area where people couldn't unlock or go out. The people who wondered its history won't ever get far unless you're a The Moth who chases the flames. Those who are the Moths can open its true seal, but none in Earthland had unlocked the hidden seal, no one except The Celestial Priestess. But after her disappearance people who tried to open the seal had failed the process. Unless you are a Heartfilia, you know its true seal and power. The Heartfilias are known to be a family of Celestial Wizard and had been a family of a disciple who had been taught by The Celestial Priestess who is a celestial being, but the rumours had never been confirmed.

Lucy Heartfilia is now in the front of the edge of Earthland, her index fingers touched the border, sighing she chanted a spell that only she knows, "I temporarily open the border between the two sides, this border that protects us from the Honkai and beyond. By the power bestowed by the thirteen, let the border open and let me venture to the beyond! OPEN THE GATE BETWEEN THESE SEAL!"

The golden light engulfed Lucy opening a large portal that only Lucy can come in. Lucy walked out seeing the lush forest, a horde of the beast came towards her, it looked mechanical, but Lucy can easily guest what it was. She summoned the Divine Key belonging to the key of creation series, the Abyss Flower, with its ability to dispose of anything at will, she threw them to the hordes of the beast, easily disposing them into ash. Smiling at her work, she walked to the beaches near the area.

"Nothing changes in the sea, how amusing" She forced herself to smile, though her body betrayed her as she looked emotionless, her dull eyes only stared at the moving beach.

It's amusing, time changes quickly as I can't grow, is this curse for being immortal, or my sole duty is to serve and protect humanity, why is everything the same as always. Lucy thought, her mind is in a dilemma, though she walked to the beach letting it absorbed her in the process.

I am a herrcher who have killed millions of people in the previous era, because of my own mistake, I owed Mei, Captain Himeko, and Hua-chan various things, I am indebted to them, I wonder, and will humanity survive in this era?

"Maybe it will if you try your best," She heard a voice she knew; she hugged the woman showing it was Hua.

"Hua-chan, it's been a long time," Lucy answered to her dear friend; her body couldn't express emotions making her feel emotionless before Hua.

"Does honkai energy infection cause your body to feel emotionless?" Hua asked

"I think so, it's getting hard to show emotions physically and my body felt a bit numb than before, Abyss Flower couldn't heal Honkai Infection," Lucy explained her condition.

"I agree, the Divine keys are made using honkai energy, since you're a herrcher your herrcher core would give high damage to your body, we should try neutralizing that for sure," Hua said giving serum to her.

"A honkai neutralizing serum? Well, I hope it'll help," Lucy took the serum and injected into her body.

"How does it feel?" Hua asked in worry.

"Lighter than before, I owe your one, Hua-chan" Lucy smiled happily; it was hard with honkai infection spreading fastly. But with the serum given by Hua, she can get rid of the weight she had in her body.

Then a swarm of the beast came towards the two women, Lucy who sense it then summoned her hidden power, "First Constellation, Aquarius"

Water the sprouts attacking the enemy with water, waves of tsunamis crush against the 1st wave of beasts in hand, crumbling then into pieces.