The World Serpent I

Central Garden of Moth Sanctuary, 7.35 a.m.

Fallen buildings of an unknown city busting down the survivors, hoards of Honkai beast taking over and destroying what's left, and dead bodies in a place where humans lived. The buildings are falling, bloodied white lilies scattered across, rivers are bathed in blood, children crying, adults mourning, and emperor class beast assisting their Queen in battle.

Their queen, a herrcher with golden blonde hair and cold eyes, her long golden dress was flowing gloriously, she was the star, the goddess, the herrcher that will end the world in ease, The Herrcher of Constellations, no, The Herrcher of The universe.

Flicking her fingers, the world crumbled under her name, dozens of millions of family died, after the defeat of the 13th, humanity was left with 3 cities. But none can escape the Herrcher's wrath.

Lucy gasped awake from her slumber, it was an unpleasant dream, no, a nightmare to be precise. Cleaning her makeshift bed, she went to the flower garden, soft water came under her eyes as she touches them, "Am I crying?" she asked herself. She only felt unending sorrow and guilt as she looked at her hand, imagining them covered in blood.

"The guilt won't end huh, looks like I have to repay my own sins for harming humanity, such luck," Lucy dryly chuckled.

"Still reminiscing the past I assume, it isn't like you at all," her dear friend Hua walked in with a worried smile.

"Sorry about that, it's just, there are a long of things in mind," Lucy apologies, sniffing a flower she picked.

"Well, I think I know what's inside your mind, you've been thinking about your herrcher self aren't you," Hua said, Lucy's eyes widened from Hua's statement.

"How do you know?" Lucy's asked in shock.

"You're quite dense sometimes, but the flower your holding is the proof, The Black Orchid, it represents your herrcher self," Hua said staring at Lucy.

"In truth, I was thinking about her, the cruelty, the casualties, the people, and the aftermath of the destruction, I don't want it to happen again," Lucy said as could water fell to her tender soft cheeks.

"You know what, here take this flower instead, it show's your personality really well," Hua said giving a banquet of white flowers.

"So pretty, I love these flowers, Hua-chan, arigato gozaimasu," Lucy thanked smiling at the flower. The two glanced at the fishes surrounding the gardens.

"How fascinating, it's like their having fun," Lucy said

"Hey, after this meeting, I was wondering if you want to temporarily work at the World Serpent," Hua asked.

"World Serpent? Another honkai taskforce?" Lucy answered in confusion.

"Yep, the one I and Kiana currently worked at, I am the squad leader of the Phoenix squad and Kiana is the Squad Leader of the Lilium squad. We worked hard to earn our spots as Lieutenants of The world serpent; you'll get an easy buzz kill on promotion." Hua explained

"I highly bet Kevin would ask for a spar, and I'm already planning on beating his ass," Lucy chuckled.

"So are you joining?" Hua asked.

"Why not, I'll send my clone back to Ishgar to keep an eye on anything," Lucy informed.

"I heard you're joining, Heartfilia?" Kevin asked.

"Of course Kaslana, I haven't had a proper job for like a long time!" Lucy exclaimed eccentrically.

"Well then, Commander Heartfilia, the faith of humanity rest on your shoulders," Kevin stated.

"COMMANDER!?" Hua, Kiana, and Lucy shouted in confusion.

"Did I stutter?" Kevin stared at the three women.

"No, but how?" Kiana asked.

"I trust Heartfilia, she gets the job done all the time, she's loyal and I trust her on this kind of duty," Kevin smiled.

"Very well Sire, I shall protect humanity as the Commander of The World Serpent, the Harbinger of Humanity and Justice," Lucy proclaimed earning chuckles from her comrades.

World Serpent New HQ, Near Mariana Trench, Pacific Ocean,

"Celeste-sama, we have some information you requested last week, and also the new HQ is as good as new!" A girl in pink smiled as she informed 'Celeste'

"Amazing job on your work, Major Dahlia, please inform your squad members to take a rest while I'll report the sire," The woman in with a gold masquerade mask ordered the girl.

"Of course Celeste-sama" Major Dahlia dismissed herself from the darkroom she visited. Leaving the woman Celeste who was smiling her own accomplishments she made for The World Serpent.

Then a widescreen showed 3 box calls with 3 pictures, the left has written Lilium with a white lily flower picture, at the right written Phoenix with a phoenix stigmata picture, and its top written Serpent with a drawing of the world serpent logo.

"The newest world Serpent Headquarters has been restored, no honkai detected, as you expected Sire, nothing out of the ordinary," Celeste said as her own stigmata came to the picture, the Blossom of Celestia.

"Amazing job on your work Celeste, you've taken care well with your leadership," The Sire congratulated.

"Sire, any more mission do you require from us?" Celeste asked obediently.

"Oversee the World Serpent and you can do those mundane affairs you're supposed to take care of," The Sire ordered.

"Of course, Stay Healthy, Phoenix, Lilium, Sire," Bellatrix ended the call.

Celeste is the woman who is dubbed as the Overseer of The World Serpent. She was quite a reputable person, the people of the world saw her as a young, independent, and tactical woman, the people of the enemy organizations which are Anti Entropy and Schicksal saw her as an unstoppable woman, capable of doing anything by hand. But her towards the honkai, she was cold, merciless, and emotionless, she was feared by the battlefield, no one dare challenged Bellatrix.

Celeste is a woman with a high standard of fashion and tactics. Her outfit is a long golden tuxedo with a skirt to the back, she also wears golden leggings and long boots to match her theme, her hair which is blonde has braided into a bun. Her eyes are both golden as her skin is as pale as ice and her shoulders are covered by a furry scarf. No one can underestimate the woman, not even their higher-ups can stop her unpredictable tactics.

"Such boring mundane affairs, very well I shall continue my missions," The Commander muttered, annoyed with the ideas of the World Serpent's Mundane Affairs consisting of diplomatic missions which in her opinion, annoying.

"Celeste-sama, all reports have been submitted to your email, is there anything I could do?" A male brown haired & eyes male in a scientist uniform informed Celeste. Celeste turned on the man with her eyes cold.

"Of course, refrain from flirting or I'll file a complaint directly to the sire, is that clear," Celeste glared at the man.

"Yes ma'am, sorry for intruding," The man stuttered leaving the woman alone.

After that, the woman stared at her emblem, a serpent, which only higher-ups who owned this. The Sire of the World Serpent has entrusted her with this position, she couldn't afford to fail her duty. Especially since now, the life of humanity is under her hands as she is the woman who commanded war. Unlike Schicksal's S-rank valkyries, who are only consisted of talented people, the world serpent relies on their front lines department consisting of all the best combatants. According to Phoenix and Lilium's squad, every year, all combatants must join exams every year no matter their grades. 'As expected for the Sire of the Serpents, sneaky as expected' Celeste always assumed her higher up in amusement. She walked to a throne room of sorts, without realising she felt a presence she never expected to be here.

"Heartfilia, we need to talk," The sire came in a serious tone.

"As expected, Kaslana, what can we talk about?" the woman 'Celeste' who is known as Lucy Heartfilia herself smirked and sat on a chair near a large commanders table.