CHAPTER 3: I LIKE HER

"Kanda [kiddo] get up. Its already late" Y\N's mom tried to wake her up. Y\N groaned and said " Amma 5 mins" went back to her sleep. "Did you forget that Mr. Kim's family will be coming today. Get up and be ready before they are here" her mom ordered. Just by listening to the the word KIM she was wide awake. She did her morning routine and had her breakfast. Y\N went to her room . Wore a dress she had selected. She was not into doing makeup so she sat infront of the mirror not knowing what to do. " Why fear when the great Song Jae Jin is here" she heard a familiar voice. "Oh that's a pretty dress Y\N and stop sulking. Aishhhh what kind of a girl are you? ha? atleast learn to apply some basic cosmetics" Jina said cupping Y\N's face and Y\N scrunched her nose in reply. Jina did a light makeup knowing she hates heavy makeup. Looking at Y\N Jina said " Yah daebak [wow]. Taehyung you lucky guy!! He will be lost for sure if he sees you like this". Y\N playfully nudged Jina's arm and said "Thank you" with a shy smile showing her pink dimpled cheeks. 

TIME SKIP..........{Bell Rang}

Mr. & Mrs. Bhat went to attend the door. They opened the door to Mr. & Mrs. Kim standing with a wide smile. "Annyeonghaseyo [hello], please come inside" her parents greeted. Kim family greeted them back. Y\N was all nervous but without her knowledge she was searching for one person, Kim Taehyung. She saw Kook and Taehyung entering together. Kook greeted Y\N's parents and came straight to where Y\N was, leaving Tae all alone. "Annyeonghaseyo [hello]!!" a low but intimidating voiced Tae greeted Y\N's parents. Y\N  smiled listening to his voice and was staring at him like she saw him for the first time. She found him even more handsome in real life that she just couldn't take her eyes off him. " Ommo!! look at you all grownup and handsome" Y\N's mom complemented him. He in return showed his shy boxy smile. "Gosh I missed his boxy smile " Y\N thought to herself. 

"Yah!! yesterday you said that you had no feelings for him and just look at you drooling over him. Aishhh!!" Kook said bringing Y\N back from her trance. Jina laughed listening to what Kook said that caught Kook's attention. " Oh Jina hello!" he said. " Ah Hi" she answered all flustered. "No!! I was just thinking about how to talk to him" Y\N said trying to hide her cheeks painted in pink. "Oh cut it out. You can't lie to me Y/Niee" Kook said teasing her to which she smacked his arm playfully. 

"Where is Y\N by the way?" Mrs. Kim asked. "She is upstairs I will call her" her mom said. Y\N was then called down. Y\N's leg started shaking due to nervousness as she made her way downstairs. Seeing her like that Jina said " Don't worry babe. You look gorgeous and everybody there already love you" . "Yes she is right. Be yourself. We are with you" Kook said. " Thank you, you both. I love you guys" Y\N said showing her dimple smile. All 3 came down. Y\N saw Tae already staring at her, their eyes met, the world stopped and they became a blushing mess. 

FLASHBACK : TAE's P.O.V; 

After I was back from abroad my parents asked me if I had a girlfriend and if no they wanted me to marry Y\N. They thought she would take good care of me and the company. They were not wrong though. Y\N had already captured my heart 8 years ago. My heart only wanted her. That was the reason why I had no girlfriend. Sharing my life with her was the dream of my life. Me being shy and a reserved guy I couldn't express my feelings for her. So instead I kept my talks with her short , so that I could control my overflowing feelings for her. I feared rejection so I could not talk to her whenever we met. When I went to America I realized I was madly in love with her because I missed her like crazy. I stalked her social media to keep everything that happened with her informed. When they mentioned about the marriage it was like my luck was in favor of me. If I ever get her I will consider myself the luckiest on earth. I knew she was not in any relationship but I wanted to confirm it from Junkookie so that it wouldn't put Y\N in an awkward situation. So I contacted Kook and asked my parents not to ask Y\N's parents about this till I gave them my consent.

 So I contacted Kook and asked my parents not to ask Y\N's parents about this till I gave them my consent

As planned we met in our regular café. We ordered and talked for few minutes. "You said you wanted to talk to me about something. What is it hyung [bro]?" Kook asked me. "Oh yeah umm ahh that is *pause* How is Y\N doing?" I asked him. "Mwoya [what] YOU are asking about Y\Niee? She is doing absolutely great. Why do you ask?" he questioned back. "Does she............ have a boyfriend?" I hesitantly asked fearing his answer. Though I knew the answer but it still scared the shit out of me. "Gabjagya [you startled me] Yah hyung can  you tell me what's going on?" Kook replied. " YAH!! answer me first" I said annoyed with his cross examination. " Al-ass-eo      Al-ass-eo [okay okay] She is not in any relationship. Happy now?" he replied. I finally felt that happiness running inside my body and my heart beating with joy. " The thing is my parents want me to marry Y\N and I umm kinda *pause* uff like her so I didn't want to put her in a complex situation" I smiled  scratching the back of my neck in embarrassment. "Ah FINALLY!!" Kook breathed out. I was confused and asked "Mwo [what]?". "My god hyung. What took you so long to confess your feelings? I knew you liked her for a long long time" he confessed. I was still in shock "mwo?" I again asked. "Hyung I know you since we were kids. The jealousy that your face held when she was talking to a guy or when she used to hangout with me all the time made it all clear" he said giggling. Smiling at him awkwardly I said " Really? I thought I hid it well." " No, not really. Everybody except that stupid Y\N knew about your  small little secret crush" he said smiling. " Hey don't call her stupid" I warned. "Oh okay lover boy. Don't forget she is MY bestfriend. But were you going to do something about this if your parents had not suggested this marriage?" he asked me. "Actually I was about to confess to her after coming back here. I couldn't hold back anymore. But lucky me I straight away get to marry her.  Please don't say about my secret crush to her. I will tell her myself" I requested. "Okay done. My ship is finally sailing. Can't wait for you marriage" he grinned. "Hold on she has not accepted for the marriage" I said. "She will. You guys are match made in heaven" he said to which I smiled. After having this conversation we bid each other goodbye. Then I informed my parents that I was okay with this marriage. Now all I had to do is woo my Y\N. 

PRESENT:

Y\N's mom called her and I saw her coming with Jungookie and her friend. My breath hitched for a second. She was breathtaking. I fell in love allover again seeing her pretty face and her dimple smile. My heart skipped a beat. She was just PERFECT. I kept starting at her without realizing that she was looking at me. "Oh crap she saw me staring" . Our eyes met, the world around me stopped and I became a blushing mess.

Y\N thought what would it feel like to fall in love with him but Taehyung thought what would it be like to see her love me back.................