|5| Shh |5|

||Eren's POV||
It has been three months since me and Armin got together we got a place of our own. And we both have the same job. Our school has still not been repaired and we weren't planning on it being repaired anytime soon all we wanted to do was snuggle up on the couch together. Armin and I have tried some things in the three months we've been dating things that involve our bed. I can't say we have fully lost our verginity because we've been chickening out. Armin thinks we're not quite ready yet I'm ready to go balls deep.

#*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*#

The sound of the alarm clock loudly goes off as it shakes the house with its sound. "AHHHH!!!"Armin screams

"Armin it's okay." I say as I scoot in close to Armin to keep him warm because I can see goosebumps on his arms.

"I'm sorry, it's just I had a bad dream then that went off and made me freak." Armin said still shivering.

"If you ever have a bad dream scoot in close to me I'll put my arms around you and protect you." I said looking into his amazing vibrant blue eyes.

Me and Armin got out of bed and I started making breakfast we were both still in our underwear as he came up behind me and hugged me. I smiled sweetly as I carefully stirred the waffle mix. Armin and I are big waffle fans not much pancakes. Armin says waffles are cute because they're like mini hotels for butter and syrup. Each hole is a room. I always chuckle at Armin's funny comments like that they just make me chuckle and giggle.

Finally, our breakfast gets done and we eat. About thirty seconds into our breakfast Armin starts talking about a party at this kids house his name is Reiner. Reiner is the third strongest kid in our school after Annie and Mikasa. I don't know why he would invite us to a party and how he even knew our address maybe Connie leaked our address on one of his stupid social media accounts like NotInstagram Or FootBook. I've never been into those but Armin loves them he says it lets you connect with your friends and show them what's going on. Umm hello ever hear of texting. But I still love him.

It's been about two days and now me and Armin are being drove by Mikasa. Mikasa also got invited and is going for one reason to see her love. He hasn't told us who it is though. As we walk into the door we notice everyone has a couple, Reiner with Bert, Me with Armin, Jean with Marco, Ymir with Krista, it seems it's all people who are in a same sex relationship. Then why is Mikasa here?

Armin sees a girl in the corner with blond hair and points.

"Could Mikasa be with her?" Armin asks.

"Maybe." I reply

The blond haired girl turns around and Mikasa walks over and kisses her. Wait is that...